MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

singer82

It's crazy how we've seen swatches and pics before we even have the color story. I'm so excited for this collection! I'm skipping all Dec and Jan collections for it! :heart:

MRV

I wish we would get the colour story before AC (in January here). It could make me pass on some AC lippies...

martiangurll

I can't wait for the colour story either. I'm ready to make a wishlist!
Me too. Problem is, I really am not feeling the packaging on this one. Odd, I usually go bonkers for special packaging and white packaging and I really like the theme and the color choices, but not loving it. This may be a skip for me, well, I probably will want at least one of the pearlmattes b/c I love the formula...I think the lip products are a skip. Maybe the pearlglides. Color story would be useful...

xasperadastra

From what we have see I guess Apres Chic lipsticks and Archie's girls one are two different worlds ;) Apres Chic lipsticks are neutral, MLBB kind of shades... Veronica's ones are reds, Betty has a light pink (which seems really light), a medium hot pink and a coral.... sooo you need all of them :p

sss215

That would be cute, though I would probably skip a white tote.
You would definitely have to scotch guard it. Me too. Problem is, I really am not feeling the packaging on this one.  Odd, I usually go bonkers for special packaging and white packaging and I really like the theme and the color choices, but not loving it.  This may be a skip for me, well, I probably will want at least one of the pearlmattes b/c I love the formula...I think the lip products are a skip.  Maybe the pearlglides.  Color story would be useful...
The totes in the picture looks like wipe away plastic to me. That would be a great option, easy to clean and retro. To me, plastic totes and makeup cases have a vintage feel to them.

erine1881

212d58e6_image.jpeg
Definitely the peach blush for me! Maybe 2!!!

Debbs

Mac Adventura store in Miami will be having a huge three day industry make-over event for this collection when it actually launches. No pre-launch party event this time around!!!! Disappointed however the bright side, I get to use my Mac E-card on-line guilt-free.

Rinstar

Stupid question. Went through the thread but couldn't find the answer. Is this a mac only collection? 
Highly doubtful. This is the big spring collection, so it should be everywhere. I got a Macy's gc for Christmas and am planning on picking up some items!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
At this point, the only products I don't plan on getting are the Pearlglides unless they have (new) shades I don't already have... and no nail polishes (if any) for me either. I want everything else... blushes, lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, pigments, Pearlmattes, and even the mascaras.

th_WeAreDoomed.png

sadiebaby781

I asked a MUA at the mac store today about getting an invite to the event party for this launch. She said you don't need an invite, just call and make an appointment. But then why were others getting cute little invitations with a little coupon for one "sweet candy heart tin"? I'm a little confused, can anybody help me out here?
anyone.gif
thanks!