MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

BuickMackane

Lol I would play the drums.
greengrin.gif
Sweet! I can't play anything to save my life so we still need someone on the guitars and the bass. Any volunteers?

JustJenessa

The more I am seeing of this collection the more I want it! I really hope I can get some things before it sells out. I have a feeling this is gonna go fast.

ForeverJenn

The 3 veronica lipsticks are must haves for me! I'm only interested in one of the Betty lipsticks, "betty bright",(i think that's what it's called)... money saved in that category
2cents.gif
.. As for the rest of collection...
thud.gif
doomed!

erine1881

The 3 veronica lipsticks are must haves for me! I'm only interested in one of the Betty lipsticks, "betty bright",(i think that's what it's called)... money saved in that category :2cents:  .. As for the rest of collection... :thud: doomed!
Screw Betty! Veronica is feistier! :whip:

GlamQueen21

So far 5 out of the 6 lipsticks are the ones that I'm getting for sure!! I wrote down my wishlist and signed up for an e-mail about the collection launching online to be on the lookout for you guys! I'm also going to be backing up Daddy's Little Girl and Betty Bright lipsticks for sure!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Brightlights2
How similar do you guys think Girl Next Door will be to Saint Germain? I was just wondering if it would be worth buying GND if I already own Saint Germain...

From photos it looks brighter and pinker, not as pale as St.G. But we won't really know until we see swatches!