MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

OctoberViolet

I'm interested in it also. I would love a light frosty pink lipstick. I need one. I like all the lippies, but depending on swatches and finances, I may get myself four out of the six or three out of the six. I definitely want Boyfriend Stealer, Sweet Something, Daddy's Little Girl and possibly Betty Bright. The two red shades look very nice, but I have sooooooooo many reds and I don't reach for them that much.

I'm also looking forward Daddy's little girl and Betty Bright... but since I like too much stuff from this collection I can't take more than two lipsticks... we'll see ;)

AniBEE

That sound lovly to me as Toxic Tale didn't look good on me.
choochoo.gif

I hope Betty Bright is similar to Toxic Tale though based on the product image, BB is lighter. Oh well... a girl can dream.
sigh.gif

Mac, please bring back TT!

XxMoOmOoxX

When's the exact launch date? It seems like it's launching soon because there's a sign up form on MAC's website for email/txt alerts when the collection launches.

honey on boost

I just released I'm leaving for a cruise the day I set up my appointment for the event
icon_eek.gif
I hope I can get everything I want online before it releases in stores.

Mac-Guy

darn, I got all excited because I thought the collection was launching soon (like within this week or next week).
ssad.gif
The sign up button is just another marketing tool to gather email addresses. :)

MAC does this on a regular basis. Sadly enough, the emails are usually send out far too late.

Mac-Guy

eyelove.gif
OMG!! Thank you for sharing! This will look soooo gorgeous on in the summer with a tan! I really hope we can all get what we want, I'm starting to get nervous.... Stock up MAC!!
Yes! For the Cream Soda blush, you really need a tan or some bronzer. It will look gorgeous in the summer paired with Goldstone MSF!

MRV

Yes! For the Cream Soda blush, you really need a tan or some bronzer. It will look gorgeous in the summer paired with Goldstone MSF!
Will keep that in mind!

I think I might get 4/6 lippies skipping the red and the light pink.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
How long does it usually take for a collection to launch after they put those sign-up buttons on the site?