MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

MACina

The lipstick is called "Girl next door"....maybe "All Girl" will really make a comeback then!?!?!?

I hope that they won' t release "Girl about town" with this collection LOL

OctoberViolet

I never even heard of All Girl. What color lippie is this? Now I want it to be repromoted also.

The lipstick is called "Girl next door"....maybe "All Girl" will really make a comeback then!?!?!?

I hope that they won' t release "Girl about town" with this collection LOL

rockin

Liking the look of that purple palette, even though I already have loads of purple eyeshadows

Audrey C

A2cfzyFCQAAP4CA.jpg

Twitter / MACcosmetics: .@MAC_Gordon_E on the look ...
My fave is the e/s palette!
heart.gif

Genn

Another palette:

Twitter / MACcosmetics: Archie's Girls in action! James ..
I want both of the palettes, one of the veronica l/g, the Betty pigment and lipstick so far. A LOT of pinks and purples with a little brown thrown in.

princess sarah

oooo I am loving the look of that pink lipstick, its alot more 'softer' than the others in my collection so it will be good to have something different

And seriously that purple palette is killing it!! Almost reminds me a little of stars n rockets, just darker which is one of my fav shadows

MACina

I can not wait for these palettes and will definitely get the one with the light shades!
This is the spring pro eye palette. I like the lavender in that pink lipstick. At least that's how it reads on my screen. MAC is also testing/prototyping concealer palettes in this format. I believe they will be a pro product, much like the pro editorial lip palettes that will make an appearance one of these days.