MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

LoR

I am a little obsessive/compulsive so special packaging really bothers me, sad I know.
lol I am like that too. I like everything in the same size, same order BUT I love Archie comics so much that I am willing to over look my OCD, plus a lot of stuff from this collection looks so nice!!

I'm excited.

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
Tx Naynadine, you super sleuth you!!! That is Girl Next Door lippie. I am loving the look of it. I hope it's not too similar to anything I already have. I'm starting to get a little tired of the same 'ol pinks and reds coming out.

I spy a cute pink l/s and it says ''Girl next door lipstick'' on the product list:

Twitter / MACcosmetics: Lots of pinks at @MAC_Gordon_E's ...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think these models are wearing the l/s.

Photo by daopegado • Instagram

The color looks like it's a mix of Saint Germain and Snob to me. I love these kind of colors, but I think I have enough of those, and lately I'm wearing more nude/neutral shades.

The blush should be Pink Swoon.

OctoberViolet

CRAP!
th_wallbash.gif
If that is the color of the lippie I may have to get two of them. Gorgeous and different than anything I have already. Thank you again, Detective Super Sleuth Naynadine!!!!!
friends.gif

I think these models are wearing the l/s.

Photo by daopegado • Instagram

The color looks like it's a mix of Saint Germain and Snob to me. I love these kind of colors, but I think I have enough of those, and lately I'm wearing more nude/neutral shades.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OK, maybe less like St Germain, but more like Snob, like a brighter version of it.

I think the fashion show is happening right now, so I hope there will be more pics of it.