MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Vandekamp

Here is Lavender Jade in daylight
Very pretty Lauren.

emberdarling

so since this is special packaging I'm guessing a shipment came in of the lipsticks in normal packaging and they had to get rid of it quick? So they sold it 'discreetly' online in regular packaging before this collection? Maybe I'm wrong lol but it seems possible.

Dolly Snow

so since this is special packaging I'm guessing a shipment came in of the lipsticks in normal packaging and they had to get rid of it quick? So they sold it 'discreetly' online in regular packaging before this collection? Maybe I'm wrong lol but it seems possible.
Not a clue lol Secretive bunch :eek:hboy:

bluelitzer

eyelove.gif
but those damn squares again. The packaging looks like a bit of Cindy, Perdo and Prabal thrown into it. Thanks, Naynadine!

Speaking of comparisons - can anyone compare Forbidden Sunrise and Sounds Like Noise?
anyone.gif
I agree! I am lovin' the square shape for a change!
I sure hopr FS doesn't look like SLN. SLN makes cheetos puffs lips lol.
But boy did I rock it all the time when it was hot when it came out.
girlhaha.gif

pocketmouse

The beauty powder is amazing!
ooh this is lovely!!

off topic, but I was just looking at my Forever Marilyn beauty powder.. and tbh I haven't used it yet. I'm around NW20 (maybe a bit lighter -- NW 13/15) how would I use this? As a highlighter? It looks a bit pink to be used all over, but like it might work.. How do you all use yours?

lyseD

The beauty powder is amazing!
ooh this is lovely!!

off topic, but I was just looking at my Forever Marilyn beauty powder.. and tbh I haven't used it yet. I'm around NW20 (maybe a bit lighter -- NW 13/15) how would I use this? As a highlighter? It looks a bit pink to be used all over, but like it might work.. How do you all use yours?
I'm C1 in Face and Body and I wear it all over. HTH