MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MACina

LJ looks gorgeous on you
eyelove.gif

Thank you for sharing!

Now I am even more excited
pompom.gif

Marsha Pomells

Here is Lavender Jade in daylight
Looking good
[COLOR=6666FF]LJ is a beauty. I really hope it leans more purple on me than pink. I also have been wearing Go For It lipstick to death.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6666FF]I really wish MAC would bring that baby back so I can back it up[/COLOR]:love: [COLOR=6666FF].[/COLOR]
I am looking high and low for this lipstick, but I don't want to be extorted when I find it. Plus reading horror stories about being fobbed off in CB is making me nervous about using it... Which reminds me, I need to close a thread I started in CB
I wish there wasn't a filter, so we could see the packaging better. Loving the square beauty powder packaging though. Michelle-Lee Collins @mishleecollins | Websta (Webstagram)
Damn these bleeding filters

MACGirl1908

Forgive me if this question has already been asked but is Lavender Jade about the same as Dodgy Girl? I love DG but wanted to see more purple in it, hoping LJ reflects more purple.

erine1881

Forgive me if this question has already been asked but is Lavender Jade about the same as Dodgy Girl?  I love DG  but wanted to see more purple in it, hoping LJ reflects more purple.
Comparison swatches have already been posted. You can find them in the swatch gallery.

Anaphora

I'm liking the sound of this collection. After falling for so many collections recently that turned out to be kind of blah, I'm going to be pickier about what threads to follow and what collections to buy from.