MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MissElle12

The Beauty Powder is actually quite nice. There are some fine micro shimmers but it doesnt stand out once blended and the shade is a nice peachy Champagne with just enough color to make it not appear chalky! Hth!! :)
Thank you V! This BP looks like it will work very nicely for WOC, I'm really excited about it!

Laurenjvt

I was lucky and got a Lavender Jade, it is NOT like DG, much better. It is a deeper shade and the gold is very , very subtle. I feel it is a much more wearable color. I will try to post swatches tomorrow

Vandekamp

This collection sounds very pretty but I don't know if the colors will be unique enough from what I already have. I'm trying REALLY hard not to buy any dupes.
Me too. You are not alone.
I was lucky and got a Lavender Jade, it is NOT like DG, much better. It is a deeper shade and the gold is very , very subtle. I feel it is a much more wearable color. I will try to post swatches tomorrow
Hi Lauren. Could you please swatch the two. Thanks in advance.

geeko

i am interested in Lavendar jade... anyone has picture of lavendar jade? i m into purple lippies lately

NaomiH

Is it super glittery? I like it but I wonder how it compares to Betty-Lou Manizer...possibly less bronze
th_dunno.gif
V has it and I don't think she said it was glittery.

Vandekamp

This collection sounds very pretty but I don't know if the colors will be unique enough from what I already have. I'm trying REALLY hard not to buy any dupes.
Me too. I don't think I am still over the moon about this lipstick and @Charismafulltv says it is dupeable.

Laurenjvt

Here are swatches of Lavender Jade and Dodgy Girl. I am an NW13 for reference. I like Lavender Jade so much more, I find DG flat and chalky and regret getting it. Lavender Jade is more purple looking and doesn't go pink the way DG does. Dodgy Girl top swatch, Lavender Jade bottom

Vandekamp

Here are swatches of Lavender Jade and Dodgy Girl. I am an NW13 for reference. I like Lavender Jade so much more, I find DG flat and chalky and regret getting it. Lavender Jade is more purple looking and doesn't go pink the way DG does. Dodgy Girl top swatch, Lavender Jade bottom
Thank you Lauren. I may skip this. How do you like it?

gingerlaine

I just had to say that I CAN. NOT. wait for this. I remember when the glitch launched it randomly, but I had no idea it would turn out to be a Bao Bao Wan collection. I love when MAC has designer collaborations. They're sometimes hit or miss, but they are almost always something new, interesting, and different. These days I'm really struggling with buying anything from the 5 billion new releases they have, and I can always count on the designer collections to give me something to drool over.

And uh... that promo pic. #WCWallweeklong
eyelove.gif

Latest posts