MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

hitchcockblonde

Yay! I think I want Burmese Kiss but I know I want the Summer Opal beauty powder. I can't wait! I think I'll skip the red red red bp for this one.

Marsha Pomells

It would be great if they put the metallic gold pigment into a collection, as it's not available in the UK, and it's one I want.
Top to bottom: Rose Gold Gold Copper
dc6a3c71_image.jpeg
I didn't need to take the spill cap off to get to the pigments... And I never thought I would be watermarking my pics. The eyeshadow, I believe would be a metallic pigment. Possibly 2 out of the 3 in the pic

emberdarling

Excited for the online mystery collection to make a comeback....also MAc is having a lot of collaborations coming up eh

lilinah

Based on current and previous information, the collection appears to be:

Lipstick
-- Romantic Breakdown - Sheer Nude (Lustre)
-- Forbidden Sunset - Creamy orange (Matte)
-- Burmese Kiss - Bright coral pink (Matte)
-- Lavender Jade - Dirty Mauve with gold pearl (Matte)

Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palette
-- Bao Bao’s Jewels - 5 shades of gold, "from green gold to oxidized rose gold, each inspired by the precious metal that Wan uses in her jewelry line"

Beauty Powder - Summer Opal

Studio Nail Polish
-- Sunset Tourmaline - Plum with multidimensional pearl
-- Kashmir Blue - Royal blue with gold pearl
-- Imperial Green - Spring green with multidimensional pearl

I am not an employee of MAC nor of Bao Bao Wan, so i could be wrong, but this sure fits the collection description...

Sweetyellow

Lipstick

-- Bao Bao’s Jewels - 5 shades of gold, "from green gold to oxidized rose gold, each inspired by the precious metal that Wan uses in her jewelry line"

Studio Nail Polish

I am not an employee of MAC nor of Bao Bao Wan, so i could be wrong, but this sure fits the collection description...
When they say gold pearl in the Lavender Jade lipstick, do they mean the same effect as in like Sparks Of Romance from Heirloom collection?

Howards End

Imperial Green np sounds beautiful! Disappointed the nude is a Lustre AGAIN, it's like the "Carbon in every palette" syndrome

OctoberViolet

Lipstick

Studio Nail Polish

Thanks you, lilinah!!!! I so want Burmese Kiss and Lavender Jade l/s. I also want Summer Opal. Not sure about the shadows yet, even though the colors sounds devine.
love.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by misfitted

Come on lavender jade!
werd.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah Lipstick

When they say gold pearl in the Lavender Jade lipstick, do they mean the same effect as in like Sparks Of Romance from Heirloom collection?
I don't know, since i missed this during the "secret mystery release" this summer. If there's someone in this group who did get it, maybe they'll speak up.

NaomiH

I believe [@]charismafulltv[/@] snagged lavender jade and could answer that for ya. :)

Ayanna

Lipstick

Studio Nail Polish

Based on this list, I just want FS & LJ lipstick and maybe the Beauty Powder. They really should've made Bao Bao's jewels a palette of single shadows... Aint nobody got time for VPS
ohboy.gif

Latest posts