MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Dolly Snow

78517228_image.jpeg
The beauty powder is amazing!
Is it super glittery? I like it but I wonder how it compares to Betty-Lou Manizer...possibly less bronze :dunno:

Vandekamp

Based on current and previous information, the collection appears to be: Lipstick -- Romantic Breakdown - Sheer Nude (Lustre) -- Forbidden Sunset - Creamy orange (Matte) -- Burmese Kiss - Bright coral pink (Matte) -- Lavender Jade - Dirty Mauve with gold pearl (Matte) Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palette -- Bao Bao’s Jewels - 5 shades of gold, "from green gold to oxidized rose gold, each inspired by the precious metal that Wan uses in her jewelry line" Beauty Powder - Summer Opal Studio Nail Polish -- Sunset Tourmaline - Plum with multidimensional pearl -- Kashmir Blue - Royal blue with gold pearl -- Imperial Green - Spring green with multidimensional pearl I am not an employee of MAC nor of Bao Bao Wan, so i could be wrong, but this sure fits the collection description...
I just want Lavender Jade. After that no more purple lipsticks for the next 10 years. I have too many.

Narwhalique

This collection sounds very pretty but I don't know if the colors will be unique enough from what I already have. I'm trying REALLY hard not to buy any dupes.

Mac-Guy

Thank you for the pictures, especially the comparison with Shell Pearl. I'm now thinking Summer Opal may be too brown for me.
If you are in the NW10 - 20 range, you want to pair it with a bronzer, otherwise the color might look at bit off.

rockin

If you are in the NW10 - 20 range, you want to pair it with a bronzer, otherwise the color might look at bit off.

I'm around NW10 and never use bronzers because I like being pale. Guess I can happily skip Summer Opal, thanks for helping me make my mind up.

Marsha Pomells

I can most probably skip the eyeshadows, as I seem to have it in pigment form. But Lavender Jade is anything like the SoR finish with the glitter in it, I will buy... But then again, I will buy it cos its purple

Vineetha

The beauty Powder is more a peachy champagne shade than a bronzey one. The only lipstick I got was the Forbidden Sunrise and it was one of the driest Matte lippies I have gotten from MAC ever. It did not apply well, went on patchy after a while. I couldnt get even color payoff from it even with a primer. I am hoping I got a dud but that was how it fared for me!!

GlamQueen21

All of the lipsticks plus a backup of Lavender Jade and two Summer Opal Beauty Powders from this collection. I am very excited!! Even though MAC is going to have us broke for 2015! LOL!
mac_atemywallet.gif

MissElle12

The beauty Powder is more a peachy champagne shade than a bronzey one. The only lipstick I got was the Forbidden Sunrise and it was one of the driest Matte lippies I have gotten from MAC ever. It did not apply well, went on patchy after a while. I couldnt get even color payoff from it even with a primer. I am hoping I got a dud but that was how it fared for me!! 
How do u like the Beauty Powder @vineetha?

Vineetha

How do u like the Beauty Powder @vineetha?
The Beauty Powder is actually quite nice. There are some fine micro shimmers but it doesnt stand out once blended and the shade is a nice peachy Champagne with just enough color to make it not appear chalky! Hth!! :)

Latest posts