MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Vandekamp

Thank you Ms. Vandekamp! Do you have LJ? I think it would so pretty on you!  On me it looks like I've been in a freezer for 2 days
Hey Lady. I do have it. I like it. It looks pretty on me but I tend to mix it with other colors like Heroine. Don't give up on it. Try mixing it with other lipsticks before giving up on it.

mel33t

Hey Lady. I do have it. I like it. It looks pretty on me but I tend to mix it with other colors like Heroine. Don't give up on it. Try mixing it with other lipsticks before giving up on it.
Vande :hug: I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! Missed you :frenz:

Vandekamp

Vande :hug: I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! Missed you :frenz:
Hey sweetheart. How have you been? Work,has been crazy busy and I've been exhausted when I get home. It great to be missed. Miss you more Mel. :drinks: :bouquet:

VixenwithFixens

Oh my! I never thought about mixing it with Heroine! I'll have to wait until she's asleep and get it out of her makeup bag lol

mel33t

Hey sweetheart. How have you been? Work,has been crazy busy and I've been exhausted when I get home. It great to be missed. Miss you more Mel. :drinks: :bouquet:
Dude I hear ya with the work. I needto retire early :haha: Aww shucks :heart:

VixenwithFixens

That's crazy, glad you got a refund
Dolly thank you sunshine!
th_hug.gif

mango13

OMG. I'm incredulous. Stores are supposed to NEVER EVER recycle makeup. I would also tell Mac about this too. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Yeah, they are not supposed to but I think it happens more often than I'd like to think, my Romantic Breakdown came with the box opened and a little tethered, but I didn't think much of it because when I checked the lipstick it looked perfectly fine, now that I think about it... what if it was also returned... or worse used too... when I bought my Free as a Butterfly lipstick I only used it on the day I got it and then again this past Sunday, when I opened it, it looked brand new like I never used it even though I know I have. I'll email MAC about it, I doubt they will do anything about it... but still it's the principle. I really hope my two LJ back ups don't come used. I would have loved Burmese Kiss though, it's such a beautiful color.

Vandekamp

Yeah, they are not supposed to but I think it happens more often than I'd like to think, my Romantic Breakdown came with the box opened and a little tethered, but I didn't think much of it because when I checked the lipstick it looked perfectly fine, now that I think about it... what if it was also returned... or worse used too... when I bought my Free as a Butterfly lipstick I only used it on the day I got it and then again this past Sunday, when I opened it, it looked brand new like I never used it even though I know I have. I'll email MAC about it, I doubt they will do anything about it... but still it's the principle. I really hope my two LJ back ups don't come used. I would have loved Burmese Kiss though, it's such a beautiful color.
For what it's worth LJ is prettier than BK. I was not a big fan of BK. It is too orange for me.

montREALady

I'm beyond pisst off, the Burmese Kiss that I ordered from Bloomingdale's came used!!! I called and they will just refund the money and I will send it back.... wtf how does this happen???? My LJ is pretty though, and arrived new!!!!
You have got to be kidding me!

mango13

0edd6a62_image.jpeg
RB left LJ Right I also noticed that my RB has way better packaging than LJ. RB is very grenish in person and LJ is almost a matte black, LJ has heavily printe letters and RB doesn't. RB and the used lipstick have the same packaging and have a September batch code. LJ has a January batch code... This new packaging is lacking compared to the original one!!!!