MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Addict4MAC

Thank you for sharing Naynadine!!! That promo image is stunning! Cain't wait for the color story and swatches.

tirurit

Don't throw stones at me, but it seems that during the madness that is summer over here I missed quite a few things. What is this talk about damaged products?

NaomiH

Don't throw stones at me, but it seems that during the madness that is summer over here I missed quite a few things. What is this talk about damaged products?
A few months ago it MAC released a collection labeled as an online exclusive, it had some nail polishes, a veluxe pearlfusion palette, lipsticks and a beauty powder. It was not up for very long, but while it was some people got orders in and several people received messed up lipsticks and smashed beauty powders upon arrival. Those products are believed to be the products that will be releasing in this collection.

Kaidan

Thanks for the info, Naynadine! :D I'm here for this collection! :D The Chenman collection is my most favorite of all Mac collections, and I think this one won't dissapoint at all. The beauty powder and all of the lipsticks are on my wishlist.

tirurit

A few months ago it MAC released a collection labeled as an online exclusive, it had some nail polishes, a veluxe pearlfusion palette, lipsticks and a beauty powder. It was not up for very long, but while it was some people got orders in and several people received messed up lipsticks and smashed beauty powders upon arrival. Those products are believed to be the products that will be releasing in this collection.
Thank you!

Oh yes, now I remember the mayfly collection indeed!

thefbomb

Hopefully we will be able to get our hands on the stuff we missed last time. Might pick up a few lipsticks!

NaomiH

According to Yahoo Singapore, Chen Man shot the campaign for this collection and there will be a short film released shot by Chen and starring Bao Bao. :)
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/bao-bao-wans-glam-mac-collection-010000931.html

GlamQueen21

I saw the promo image this morning on Instagram and I am beyond excited for this collections! Only the lipsticks and Beauty Powder for me and getting backups!

NaomiH

I think just the beauty powder for me. If they're the same lipsticks as the mystery lipsticks, I'm not really interested in those. Yay small haul!

Latest posts