MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Vandekamp

Well, I had the same reasoning. And I actually returned a GA lippie I had second thoughts on, and got LJ on evilbay -- same price as an audacious. From pics, I was not sure it would look good on me. But I tried St Germain and I figured if I could wear that I could wear LJ. And it is a special color. I got the new lavender from the MAC Matte collex too. And while it's nice, it's not LJ. Hope they reissue it.
I agree. I hope they bring LJ back too.

Forbidden Sunrise with chestnut liner in the corners is stunning on my NW47 lips. When I first got Forbidden Sunrise, I thought there is no way I'm wearing this color. Now it's a staple in my collection. Wish I had bought 2.

NATlar

Finally got my hands on Lavender Jade, was sold to me for £25 on Depop and she's only used it once/twice! This lipstick did not get released here... Actually surprised I got it cheap considering how rare it is.

Marsha Pomells

Finally got my hands on Lavender Jade, was sold to me for £25 on Depop and she's only used it once/twice! This lipstick did not get released here... Actually surprised I got it cheap considering how rare it is.
I would love to know why LJ was never released over here

NATlar

Wait what? LJ never went up on the UK MAC site? How did I miss that, that is beyond cray
It went up on the UK website but the lipstick was marked as Sold... it never did come in stock and there was complaints that the UK never got the stock was a really low stock on that shade apparently.

Marsha Pomells

It went up on the UK website but the lipstick was marked as Sold... it never did come in stock and there was complaints that the UK never got the stock was a really low stock on that shade apparently.
Come to think of it, when I went to Soho a few days after it was released. The girls there were saying that they never received it and they were cheesed off about it as well. I think the Brits who got a chance to order it are lucky to have got it

kirstw91

Come to think of it, when I went to Soho a few days after it was released. The girls there were saying that they never received it and they were cheesed off about it as well. I think the Brits who got a chance to order it are lucky to have got it
The girls at the Trafford Centre said the same, they never received it. I'm wondering if anybody managed to get it from the UK.

Marsha Pomells

The girls at the Trafford Centre said the same, they never received it. I'm wondering if anybody managed to get it from the UK.
I was originally going to do a CP with V, but it was released during my lunch break and I had the funds on my bank card. I ordered mine from the States

Vandekamp

A Specktra girlfriend told me that she has a BU of Lavender Jade and will send it to me for FREE. Since she wanted Heaux (newer version) I decided to simply swap with her. Specktra ladies ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not plan of liking LJ as much as I do. It is such a beautiful shade. I use it more than RiRi Boy.

Shars

A Specktra girlfriend told me that she has a BU of Lavender Jade and will send it to me for FREE. Since she wanted Heaux (newer version) I decided to simply swap with her. Specktra ladies ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not plan of liking LJ as much as I do. It is such a beautiful shade. I use it more than RiRi Boy.
pompom.gif
They do rock! A specktra lovely sold me her backup LJ as well!!

Shars

can't wait ot hear how you like it.
I wore it last week and realised that I had actually worn it before lol. I love it. I didn't even need a liner with it. I also find it a lot creamier than Dodgy Girl. On me, unlike a lot of ladies here, Dodgy Girl does not pull pink on me whereas LJ does and I like that!

Latest posts