MAC x Beauty Gurus (April - July 2017)

Prettypackages

The only one of these I follow is Samantha. She is a freaking talented makeup artist... properly trained and talented. It's a bit boring that she's doing a nude as well but come to think of it, she's almost always wearing nude colours. I've heard of larlarlee but I'm not familiar with her. I wonder what the aim of this Beauty Gurus project was for MAC. A lot of the other collaborations MAC has done in the past few years have been very representative (diverse wise (sex, race, countries, age, etc.) so this one is a bit off. I like the concept though but also wonder how much creative licence these "gurus" had because like everyone has echoed... you have the ability to make any lipstick you want, why a boring colour? I'd personally like to recreate the MAC x Rihanna Riri Boy and Heaux lipsticks to a tee *sigh... the ones that got away*.
GIrl, those colors were everything. I had to break out my backups b/c I lost one of my Heaux's. I was pissed!!!

Next time you are in NY, go to the Bite Beauty Lab.

Prettypackages

It was a lot of fun though. If you're in NY I'd definitely recommend it. You got to pick the finish and scent too.
Wow--that would be overwhelming!!

I think I'd have to know a lot before I even attempted it. I tend to like complex shades, but I have no idea what is the answer to the question--what shade don't I already have?

Prettypackages

random thought: You have to hear the way my guy goes on about Instagram beauty folks and models. He purses his lips, tilts his head, turns it from left to right, bats his lashes (which of course are incredibly long) and poses. He's constantly complaining about how vain and ridiculous it is. I crack up!

awickedshape

random thought: You have to hear the way my guy goes on about Instagram beauty folks and models. He purses his lips, tilts his head, turns it from left to right, bats his lashes (which of course are incredibly long) and poses. He's constantly complaining about how vain and ridiculous it is. I crack up!

Oh, yes, the hair stroking and pouting and head tilting lol

Shars

GIrl, those colors were everything. I had to break out my backups b/c I lost one of my Heaux's. I was pissed!!!

Next time you are in NY, go to the Bite Beauty Lab.

I tried to go last time I was there and they were BOOKED! I was so mad lol.

boschicka

Omg, I love this! My husband does an amazing impression of emilynoel83 from youtube. He dies when she tries on lipsticks and then poses to show them off, her eyes get that stupid, vacant look. He just can't help himself.
And the thing a lot of them do these days.....those intros of them posing and trying to look sexy for 10 minutes before each video. Wth?!?

Prettypackages

Now that's hilarious!! I don't know what's up with these bloggers, but you guys already know how impatient I am. Video longer than 6 minutes? 10 minutes of nonsense, you guys, bloopers, and OMG's *shakes head* I can't do it. The only person I can stomach for longer than 10 minutes is Stephanie Nicole, and I even fast forward through hers to get to the part I want to see.

mac_aiken

I want Rocker back but in a newer more comfortable matte formula ( it was in the original awful MAC matte formula).

Latest posts