MAC x Beauty Gurus (April - July 2017)

lipstickaddict

My JS pressed powder just arrived and WOW! Stunning! What a gorgeous orchid shade! I'm in love! I don't think I'll back it up since a little goes a long way, but it definitely is an original and incredibly beautiful powder. Kudos to Mac for this one!

elegant-one

My JS pressed powder just arrived and WOW! Stunning! What a gorgeous orchid shade! I'm in love! I don't think I'll back it up since a little goes a long way, but it definitely is an original and incredibly beautiful powder. Kudos to Mac for this one!

YAY!!! I just knew you were going to love it :heart:

Makeup Emporium

Hopefully on the 22nd the "North American" lipsticks will be available on the Canadian site along with Sam's.
Trying to be optimistic even though it's tough, lol. We shall see! *fingers crossed*

Unfortunately just the Samantha one. At least it's a good colour!!

MissTania

:icon_cheers::tee:

I just ordered the Laura Lee lipstick too! Thank goodness for my Mom who is being bombarded with packages from Sephora USA and now Mac! Lucky she supports my love for make-up ♥
:icon_cheers::five: I think you will love it! Lol, I send many packages to my mum's workplace, I can relate! I am really excited for the JS powder, great to hear that you love yours!

lipstickaddict

Did any Canadians order the Samantha R lipstick? It's up on Mac Canada for anyone who is interested. FYI I'm pretty sure that Mac Canada will ship to the USA

GreenEyedAllie

Well, it swatches just perfect! On my lips, though, you are correct Elegant. I think I'm able to pull it off because my lips are less pigmented than yours, but it is a near thing. I really like the Gabriel Zamora shade a lot...more than I thought I would, actually. Also just love that it's satin!

DC710783-F4B1-4A6B-8180-8D67B0AD8E3E.jpg

elegant-one

Well, it swatches just perfect! On my lips, though, you are correct Elegant. I think I'm able to pull it off because my lips are less pigmented than yours, but it is a near thing. I really like the Gabriel Zamora shade a lot...more than I thought I would, actually. Also just love that it's satin!

View attachment 59914

Your swatches are beautiful! I would buy it again on your swatch alone :rofl:Happy you can make it work. My super pigmented lips ruin everything lol

GreenEyedAllie

Your swatches are beautiful! I would buy it again on your swatch alone :rofl:Happy you can make it work. My super pigmented lips ruin everything lol

Thanks! It barely works, but I think it's doable. Different tones, but it reminds me of Charlotte Tilbury's Kim KW in that way.

lipstickaddict

Okay, so I went into a local Mac counter today and there was Samantha R's lipstick! Apparently it is only at exclusive Mac freestanding counters, but they sent a couple to this store. My girlfriend and I took one look, swatched it, and each bought 2:D It is absolutely gorgeous and the PERFECT nude. If you have the opportunity to get this one, or check it out in store, definitely do!

Latest posts