MAC x Beauty Gurus (April - July 2017)

VAL4M

It is Fabulous Friday! :) At work now, and it will be a busy day, but a good one! Then I'll be ready to hit the weekend. How about you?
Nice! I just received my viseart warm neutral and I went to a happy hour after work with colleague ... i'm ready to go to bed to start tomorrow bright and early with the kids and prepare the whole family for the Sugar Shack visit! hmm the joys of living up north. :D

fabulousmoolah

Since these are just about halfway meh and I'm annoyed by the whole deal, choice of "gurus", regional availabilty; I'm boyotting this collection.

VAL4M

I notice a couple say North America. I wonder if we'll be able to get them in Canada?
One "Guru" is Canadian so yes at least one lipstick will be available in Canada i dont know if the lipstick from the USA Guru(s) will also be available in Canada too. Depend how MAC see his Canadian market?

shellygrrl

Staff member
One "Guru" is Canadian so yes at least one lipstick will be available in Canada i dont know if the lipstick from the USA Guru(s) will also be available in Canada too. Depend how MAC see his Canadian market?

The two US-based ones are listed as "North America" for availability, not US. I'd assume that'd mean US, Canada, and Mexico.

MissTania

I placed my order for 2 of the Laura Lee Lipsticks. I hope it's a nice nude on me, I struggle with any non-pink nude!

Makeup Emporium

Looks like the 2 out now, Gabriel Zamora and Laura Lee, are only available in the US and not North America. They're not on the MAC Canada site.

GreenEyedAllie

Totally bought both. Wish I could nab the Canadian one also. Oh well!

Hi, my name is Allie, and I am a nude lipstick addict.

Odelia

MAC Canada told me Samantha's won't be out until the 22nd.

Looks like the 2 out now, Gabriel Zamora and Laura Lee, are only available in the US and not North America. They're not on the MAC Canada site.

Hopefully on the 22nd the "North American" lipsticks will be available on the Canadian site along with Sam's.
Trying to be optimistic even though it's tough, lol. We shall see! *fingers crossed*

bluelitzer

I got the Laura lipstick. It looks like what I wanted MAC Sweet Thing retro matte to be. Too bad that oxidized into a straight up grey brown on me. Can't wait to swatch it.

lipstickaddict

:icon_cheers::tee:
I placed my order for 2 of the Laura Lee Lipsticks. I hope it's a nice nude on me, I struggle with any non-pink nude!

I just ordered the Laura Lee lipstick too! Thank goodness for my Mom who is being bombarded with packages from Sephora USA and now Mac! Lucky she supports my love for make-up ♥

Latest posts