MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

OctoberViolet

I can go for a puppy or doggie themed collection. Woof Woof.
friends.gif
I'm an all around animal lover.
love.gif
My new addiction is bats. I wouldn't mind a bat collection either. It can go with the new Batman movie if need be. Just come cute names and colors. A lippie called Batty would do me in. Between the name Batty and my personality...well there you go! LMFAO!
th_wiggle2.gif

Well, I feel the dogs have been left out. How about a Puppies theme??? Just not Snoopy, I love him but Met Life will have a fit. Maybe Marmaduke or Odi from Garfield? Or just a general puppies theme with puppy paw prints on the special packaging?

Piarpreet

now that u say it....it sounds more possible but i'd rather have new and more current ideas displayed with new products than a recycle. I feel that if a similar collection comes out based on HK, I might be slightly turned off. Like.... This is it, MAC? u r run out of ideas?
even thought I like the aesthetic and retro feeling of such characters I'd still want something new... Maybe keropi? chocolate? lol

I think they'd be smart to repromote HK because it sold like gangbusters, even crazy crap like little purses and mirrors that were over priced, these ladies lost their mindz. then again, now almost every brand (I am looking at Sephora among others) has a me too HK product so maybe it would not live up to the hype. they did a MW part 2 so I would say it is within the realm of possibility.

MACcrazy

YES!!!!! lol just Imagine the joker's lipstick! I'm all for that but that the inner nerd in me spazzing out

Babylard

<-- Was one of those people
flower.gif

I think they'd be smart to repromote HK because it sold like gangbusters, even crazy crap like little purses and mirrors that were over priced, these ladies lost their mindz. then again, now almost every brand (I am looking at Sephora among others) has a me too HK product so maybe it would not live up to the hype. they did a MW part 2 so I would say it is within the realm of possibility.

Rinstar

I spent like $500 on HK and don't use a lot of it because I'm afraid of using it up (stupid) so I actually don't want another HK collection. I can't afford it! I wouldn't mind another like Fabulous Felines though. I did moderate, but affordable, damage there.

katred

Specktra Bestie
As long as we're thinking animals, I'd love to see a reptilian collection- nice shimmery duochromes like snakeskin, something called Chameleon that shifts in the light... I could probably design the whole thing given a few hours to think through it.

Babylard

lots of duochrome would be excellent! I'm not an animal print kind of person but reptile skin is another story ;D

As long as we're thinking animals, I'd love to see a reptilian collection- nice shimmery duochromes like snakeskin, something called Chameleon that shifts in the light... I could probably design the whole thing given a few hours to think through it.

Mac-Guy

That's a pretty neat idea.

OctoberViolet

Awesome idea katred!!! Yes. I love reptiles as well.
eyelove.gif

Mac-Guy

Lots of possibilities for duo-chromes.
encore.gif

PS: Shall we continue this conversation the early buzz thread to keep the Beth Ditto discussion on track?

OctoberViolet

Yes. This is a very good idea. Sorry Specktrettes for getting OT in the Beth collection thread.
back2topic.gif

Lots of possibilities for duo-chromes.
encore.gif

PS: Shall we continue this conversation the early buzz thread to keep the Beth Ditto discussion on track?

MACwinked

Beth Ditto is actually from my home state, so I am excited to see this collection. She's so outrageous that I hope the collection follows that.

Mac-Guy

A blue CCB would be interesting, though I'd probably pass as I don't have a regular use of it (unless I start wearing blue polka dots). But it might be great as an e/s or e/s base for those with non-oily lids or to create a purple-blue lippie.

Latest posts