Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

leonah

meh why put in mind control and the eyeliner again? well only pamela vamplify for me if it's not ABD or tuned in renamed

Marsha Pomells

meh why put in mind control and the eyeliner again? well only pamela vamplify for me if it's not ABD or tuned in renamed

Think it was just in case anyone missed it first time round. MC is available in UK, so I save £1.50 if I decide to buy it... But I won't. I got a list in mind already.

OctoberViolet

I am liking them lippies. I already have Whirl. I don't think mine is that color though. I need to check. I might be interested pending swatches and reviews.

pixi

this blows posen/olympia out the water for me. i love it! will probably get a few lip products and the bronzer is cute :)

Corally

Whirl looks weird! I kinda hope it's a different color because I already have Whirl lol. So: interested in new Whirl? and maaaaybe Witching Hour.

LavenderPearl

Whirl looks super purple in those product pics o__O
And Du-Wop looks like it could be give CYY a run for its money as the new incredibly neon hot pink!
But I'm here for the blue lipstick/liner~ I completely forgot she was getting a full-blown collection this year.

Marsha Pomells

Whirl looks super purple in those product pics o__O
And Du-Wop looks like it could be give CYY a run for its money as the new incredibly neon hot pink!
But I'm here for the blue lipstick/liner~ I completely forgot she was getting a full-blown collection this year.

Oh yes... We're all gonna rock that hot blue lipstick.

stirfryedshana

Super excited for Doo Wop, especially if it's as bright as it looks in the stock photo! I'm kind of hoping Witching Hour is less blue, more purple tbh. I would love if it was a matte version of Which Witch!

Myth

If Black Stallion is actually black and not purple like it looks like in the pic I would consider it(unless the name is referring to some kind of devil's horseman; then I'll skip lol). Will have to pour it into an empty np bottle, I just can't keep any Brooke Candy packaging in my house lol

leonah

I'm the other way around I really dig the packaging (although I don't really know who she is except what you guys here have told everyone) but for now I don't like that much of the stuff :( hoping for great swatches

NaomiH

I'm the other way around I really dig the packaging (although I don't really know who she is except what you guys here have told everyone) but for now I don't like that much of the stuff :( hoping for great swatches

I like the packaging too and think it looks better than the last round's packaging

GreenEyedAllie

i like the packaging
too bad the glosses arent liquid lipsticks

Have you tried the Vamplify's? If not, they're awesome. Super pigmented and essentially like a liquid lipstick, IMHO...just not a matte one because they do transfer. I'm most excited for those, I think.

Latest posts