Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

brumblebee

20160502_185520.jpg

Here's a picture. I don't like showing my entire face on open forums like this, but this should give you a good idea of what the lipstick looks like.

Sweetyellow

I ended up ordering Doo Wop because I wanted to order Fashion Tide from Air of Style Collection. I'm obsessed with pink lipsticks lately especially after the surprise hit of Have Your Cake.

laralara

Grabbed a few of my pinks to swatch them next to Doo Wop! In the pic all the swatches look pretty similar and I imagine they mostly are on the lips but the finishes are all different.

View attachment 53891

The most similar would probably be Be Silly (which is darker, more magenta), Kelly Yum Yum (glossier, more neon), and Happy-Go-Lucky (glossier, warmer)
Thanks for this post

MissTania

Grabbed a few of my pinks to swatch them next to Doo Wop! In the pic all the swatches look pretty similar and I imagine they mostly are on the lips but the finishes are all different.

View attachment 53891

The most similar would probably be Be Silly (which is darker, more magenta), Kelly Yum Yum (glossier, more neon), and Happy-Go-Lucky (glossier, warmer)

Great swatches, Doo Wop is lovely! I ordered two.

Honi

I got a sample of Doo Wop , got a ton of other bright pinks from Mac so Im gonna do some comparisons for those on the fence <3

stirfryedshana

So I wore Doo Wop today and it was actually more muted than I expected! I mean it's gorgeous I just tend to like more in your face colors lol.

ChiQCMKWIAAMIkq.jpg

EDIT: I'm realizing in this pic it looks weirdly similar to my avi which I'm wearing Have Your Cake in...strange because they're pretty different colors.

GreenEyedAllie

Love both on you!

So I wore Doo Wop today and it was actually more muted than I expected! I mean it's gorgeous I just tend to like more in your face colors lol.

View attachment 53936

EDIT: I'm realizing in this pic it looks weirdly similar to my avi which I'm wearing Have Your Cake in...strange because they're pretty different colors.

Beautiful! I agree about it being a little muted. I think that's why I can rock it even though it's still bright.