MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

pemily

i am not a fan of cream and powder products in one compact, even if on different levels, i just know it will turn to sh** when the powder gets into the cream!!

honey on boost

I'm trying not to buy both palettes but I can't decide which one I want
blink.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh, I hope that means we'll see swatches very soon. Although it looks like I have to skip it completely, because it seems it won't be available online here. So if I really want something I'd have to get a CP. (I'm getting a bit tired of all the products and collectiosn that we're not getting here and having to chase them down and get CPs or stalk evilbay. Buying makeup shouldn't be that much of a hassle. OK, I'm rambling, LOL)

Happy hauling everyone!

I saw Tropical Mist on evilbay, wanted to bid on it, but missed the end of the auction. I think it was described as a Lustre there. Is it a Lustre or Frost?

Liz2012

Oh, I hope that means we'll see swatches very soon. Although it looks like I have to skip it completely, because it seems it won't be available online here. So if I really want something I'd have to get a CP. (I'm getting a bit tired of all the products and collectiosn that we're not getting here and having to chase them down and get CPs or stalk evilbay. Buying makeup shouldn't be that much of a hassle. OK, I'm rambling, LOL)

Happy hauling everyone!

I saw Tropical Mist on evilbay, wanted to bid on it, but missed the end of the auction. I think it was described as a Lustre there. Is it a Lustre or Frost?
I totally agree with you. I'm very grateful that there are so many lovely ladies on here wanting to do cp's for us, but it would be nice if MAC (and other brands as well) didn't skip that many collections in the EU.

Yazmin

The palettes are the only thing I'm interested initially but I will decide for sure after swatching. Will be happy to pass though so that I have more money for Marilyn.

Corally

I totally agree with you. I'm very grateful that there are so many lovely ladies on here wanting to do cp's for us, but it would be nice if MAC (and other brands as well) didn't skip that many collections in the EU.
I agree! Btw.. this collection comes out on 15th Oktober in Holland, I actually don't know if Belgium's getting this collection?

Liz2012

Btw.. this collection comes out on 15th Oktober in Holland, I actually don't know if Belgium's getting this collection?
Actually i have no idea lol .. If not i can always make a trip to the Netherlands, Maastricht ain't that far away.
You planning on getting anything from this collection? :)

Corally

I agree! Btw.. this collection comes out on 15th Oktober in Holland, I actually don't know if Belgium's getting this collection?
Actually i have no idea lol .. If not i can always make a trip to the Netherlands, Maastricht ain't that far away. You planning on getting anything from this collection? :)
Do you live near the border? It's great that you'll be able to get things! What's on your list? Not sure if I'll buy something, but there are three items on my maybe list: - Tropical Mist (probably too light for me tho) - Desert Camouflage (the eyeshadows have to wow me because I really dislike cream blushes) - Feline (question for the Dutchies/Belgians.. isn't Feline permanent? Beautyscene says it's LE but I thought it was added to the permanent line a while ago?) I'm also interested in the Full Lash Curler but it's probably the same thing as the regular one, except this one's black.. Edit: I can only find Feline on the MAC website, not on Douglas or Bijenkorf so I guess it's LE. Don't know if I should get it tho, I love my MUFE aqua eyes pencils and I dont know if kohl power pencils are just as good (never tried them before).

martiangurll

I would really have loved it if the palettes were designed with Camo pattern...still love the packaging. I bet Tropical Mist is going to be beautiful

Piarpreet

i think im gonna pass.....i know it doesnt sound like me but got similar things. i might do the nude lippie if its still in stock next time i wanna buy something

Pinkdollface

Edit: I can only find Feline on the MAC website, not on Douglas or Bijenkorf so I guess it's LE. Don't know if I should get it tho, I love my MUFE aqua eyes pencils and I dont know if kohl power pencils are just as good (never tried them before).
It should be permanent. I checked the update book with the MUAs in eindhoven when Fall Colour came out and the update book said it would be permanent after that collection. I also think I saw it in eindhoven last time I was there. I might go to the counter today and then I can check it. Otherwise if I don't forget I'll check if it's still there when I'm buying my Styleseeker goodies. Maybe it's just available in store and not online. It's sold out right now at maccosmetics.nl.