MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

martiangurll

I'm really excited for this collection. Somehow, it reminds me of the old style icon collections (Diana Ross, etc...)and I hope MAC will continue this line of collections + add some brushes. I love all my short-handled style icon brushes.
heart2.gif
I think we need another Icon collection. I love the packaging on that lipstick. I actually think this packaging is more exciting than the Marilyn Monroe packaging. Guess I am aging outside of the targeted demographic...

sss215

I think we need another Icon collection.  I love the packaging on that lipstick.  I actually think this packaging is more exciting than the Marilyn Monroe packaging.  Guess I am aging outside of the targeted demographic...
I loved the icon collections when they were doing them. I read somewhere maybe a Twiggy collex in 2013. That works!

Mac-Guy

I think we need another Icon collection. I love the packaging on that lipstick. I actually think this packaging is more exciting than the Marilyn Monroe packaging. Guess I am aging outside of the targeted demographic...
I still have BU's of some of the icon collection b/p. The packaging was divine and super sophisticated. And the compacts look so classy in my stash. It makes the VV items look like trash make up from the dollar store. :)

luvlydee

Quote: Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
This sound perhaps weird, but I would love a Kardashian Sisters Collection....

not weird at all. I would love to see that also.

sereagoso

packaging is gorgeous! wish they did something similar to this for the Marilyn collection.. I think it would have fit perfectly

StarrySim

Wow, the packaging is to die for. Too bad me and nude lips aren't friends. There doesn't seem to be much that interests me in this collection. What's up with the "kits?" Any pics floating around yet?

StarrySim

Thanks so much for posting it!! As much as I love the packaging, I'll be skipping this. I'm not crazy about those palettes - maybe if they were regular quads. Unless I end up liking the lipstick, but I doubt it :(

Jenrbelt

I hope some of those neutrals are dupable with the Naked palettes! If not, my wallet is going to suffer.

sereagoso

I'm really excited for this collection. Somehow, it reminds me of the old style icon collections (Diana Ross, etc...)and I hope MAC will continue this line of collections + add some brushes. I love all my short-handled style icon brushes.
heart2.gif
I am more excited for this then I am for Marilyn :)

OctoberViolet

Wow! Tx Naynadine! You have been on such a roll with getting promo pics early. I appreciate it!
friends.gif
Everything looks amazing. Love the packaging. I'm not sure whether or not I will be buying though. Need to save some money. I will hold off until I see swatches and read reviews. DIdn't paparazziboy say one of the palettes was a "must have"? Was it the Desert one?

Only thing I found are promo pics

3-mac-cosmetics-Carine-Roitfeld-650x502.jpg

2-mac-cosmetics-Carine-Roitfeld-650x502.jpg

and one of the packaging: V MAGAZINE - Eye spy some Carine Roitfeld for M.A.C “Bootcamp...

Also I believe Paparazziboy posted a pic of one of the palettes before.