MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

Shellcat

I could like this comment a thousand times over. LMAO!

werd.gif

I came twice.

rockin

Hmm, the "quote" thing doesn't seem to be working for me today.

Re Sexy Sadie's post "I am a lover of ArtDeco Cosmetics as well, I am waiting on this collection, out due august. I am going to become so broke."

I've been hankering after that too, and I'm wondering if that will be coming to the UK, and if so where I will be able to get it. Cocktail Cosmetics online have ArtDeco, but not the full range of colours, so I don't know if they will get the collection or not.

Sexy Sadie

Hmm, the "quote" thing doesn't seem to be working for me today.

Re Sexy Sadie's post "I am a lover of ArtDeco Cosmetics as well, I am waiting on this collection, out due august. I am going to become so broke."

I've been hankering after that too, and I'm wondering if that will be coming to the UK, and if so where I will be able to get it. Cocktail Cosmetics online have ArtDeco, but not the full range of colours, so I don't know if they will get the collection or not.
Out august.

OhSoJaded

Ruh roh. The packaging is
heart2.gif
... Just when I thought I could get away w/ skipping this collection. Hoping that none of the shades suit me!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I like it! Well the packaging at least!

Really like the packaging. Kind of what I wanted for Marylin. The shade looks very nice as well. But it's a frost finish, right?

Uh oh, this collection, Style Seeker and Ruffian in September, plus some others I think, that is not good for my wallet.

Richelle83

Ruh roh. The packaging is
heart2.gif
... Just when I thought I could get away w/ skipping this collection. Hoping that none of the shades suit me!
Only the two kits, the one lipstick and two nail polishes have this packaging. Even though it looks great, sexy actually, I'm still skipping.

Richelle83

Really like the packaging. Kind of what I wanted for Marylin. The shade looks very nice as well. But it's a frost finish, right?

Uh oh, this collection, Style Seeker and Ruffian in September, plus some others I think, that is not good for my wallet.
Yep, completely agree, and yes it is a frost finish.