MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

lilinah

If what's in the picture is representative of the whole collection, i will be skipping. I don't wear peach lipsticks (unless they're very pink) or bronzer (well, i have a couple and that's enough for me), and i have a lot of neutral eyeshadow palettes and i feel like i don't need more.

But it looks like a nicely thought out collection - warms and warm neutrals, so it should be good for a lot of people.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm guessing the lipstick is Please Me, I came across an article where she says it's her fave lipstick and that she wears it all the time.

thefbomb

I'm guessing the lipstick is Please Me, I came across an article where she says it's her fave lipstick and that she wears it all the time.
Maybe it will be like Kelly Yum Yum and be slightly different with a name like 'Please Ellie' lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Now that i know that the quad is a CCB quad, I'm out!
fluffy.gif
I guess I'm a little slow today... where does it say that it's CCBs?

MACina

yahoo.gif
......if the Quad was really filled with CCBs it would be even better!

I loveeeeee CCBs and can' t have enough of them. Also it is the first time that MAC releases a CCB Quad + special packaging
heart.gif

Vandekamp

This looks like a very easy skip for me. The colors look like stuff I already have in my collection.

rachelizabethx

I hate Ellie Goulding (met her and she was a complete bitch) but that packaging is beautiful. Hopefully because she's quite fair skinned, there'll be shades suitable for other fair skinned ladies. I'm yet to find a better nude for my skin tone than Rosepout by Illamasqua.

Latest posts