MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

erine1881

Thanks! Nothing came up when I did a Google search. I like the idea of a CCB palette in neutral shades, won't be buying it though.
Thanks Erin. Looks like the quad is off my list!
:winkiss: I was hoping it was a shadow quad like the CR ones from before. 3 neutral shadows and a pretty peach with a peachy blush (preferably powder) underneath would've been perfect! Sadly, this isn't the case :(

Monsy

Thanks Erin. Looks like the quad is off my list!
iagree.gif

DMcG9

I hate Ellie Goulding (met her and she was a complete bitch) but that packaging is beautiful. Hopefully because she's quite fair skinned, there'll be shades suitable for other fair skinned ladies. I'm yet to find a better nude for my skin tone than Rosepout by Illamasqua.
That's disappointing. I saw her in concert several years ago and she was excellent but since that time as she has become more popular I have heard not so great things about her personality and that Ed Sheeran song...
001_unsure.gif
. Anyway, pushing that to the side I do still enjoy her music. This collection is intriguing and boring to me (I said this on the new collections page too). Maybe in December I'll have my neutral state of mind in place.

singer82

Am I the only one that doesn't know who this chick is? Lol. You can tell I'm a metalhead haha.

NaomiH

Am I the only one that doesn't know who this chick is? Lol. You can tell I'm a metalhead haha.
Nope! I know her name only because she guest sang on a Skrillex song a few years ago and my niece loved it. I couldn't tell you any of her songs besides that one.

B

Buffy89

I like Ellie's look so I'm looking forward to see more of this collection. If this is available at my counter, I'm in because of the neutrals and the Patentpolishes, but if it's online only, I won't care (dislike online stalking). Although I'm rather into independent music in general, I do like her songs when they're on the radio, well maybe not that 50 shades song. Kinda glad I've heard of her before (other than Mia Moretti) because I've totally lost track on new/trending music, I'm getting old, lol.

JulieDiva

I LOVE ELLIE!!!!!

sooo excited for this, I want it all. I love her makeup looks too and the shades look lovely. SO HAPPY:)

rachelizabethx

That's disappointing. I saw her in concert several years ago and she was excellent but since that time as she has become more popular I have heard not so great things about her personality and that Ed Sheeran song...
001_unsure.gif
. Anyway, pushing that to the side I do still enjoy her music. This collection is intriguing and boring to me (I said this on the new collections page too). Maybe in December I'll have my neutral state of mind in place.
I love her music and always have but she was just nasty to me, and so were her 'entourage'. However I will probably still buy from this collection.

RupaulManiac

I loved Ellie over 4 years ago when her video for "Under the Sheets" was featured on alternativeaddiction.com ,but I just haven't liked her music much as she's become more popular, just one of her new songs have sounded good to me, I might still buy, seems like its going to be a lot of neutrals, idk, looks like it will be either a huge hit or a huge skip for me .

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelizabethx I hate Ellie Goulding (met her and she was a complete bitch) but that packaging is beautiful. Hopefully because she's quite fair skinned, there'll be shades suitable for other fair skinned ladies. I'm yet to find a better nude for my skin tone than Rosepout by Illamasqua.

I'm neither here nor there about EG. But i will be looking for Rosepout by Illamasqua!

Latest posts