MAC X Giambattista Valli Collection (July 2 / 9, 2015)

geeko

MAC BiancaB lippie

Is it only me or what. I find BiancaB to be the most drying of the giambavista lipsitcks. I have to make sure my lips is properly moisturised other wise it kinda looks patchy on me :X

Vandekamp

MAC BiancaB lippie Is it only me or what. I find BiancaB to be the most drying of the giambavista lipsitcks. I have to make sure my lips is properly moisturised other wise it kinda looks patchy on me :X 
Geeko, I LOVE Bianca B on you. I am kinda sorry that I skipped it. A lot of people have found a way to make it work for them.

VixenwithFixens

MAC BiancaB lippie

Is it only me or what. I find BiancaB to be the most drying of the giambavista lipsitcks. I have to make sure my lips is properly moisturised other wise it kinda looks patchy on me :X
I LOVE BB on you! It was def patchy on me as well. Did you use a liner or mix it with another color?

geeko

My lip was stained with the previous color I wore in lickable i jus used biancab over It after lunch

geeko

Thank you ladies... i m glad with my purchases... guess i dun need to buy any more lipsticks for the time being.....Well hopefuly i dun get tempted by any new collections XD

geeko

I tried another combination of mixing Dodgy gal and BiancaB on me yesterday. It became a pale lilac.... .

I personally prefer to use BiancaB as a mixing colour. By itself it can run a bit to whitish on me.

montREALady

I tried another combination of mixing Dodgy gal and BiancaB on me yesterday. It became a pale lilac.... .

I personally prefer to use BiancaB as a mixing colour. By itself it can run a bit to whitish on me.

Looks beautiful. It is great for mixing. I believe I tried this mix too...or BB with LJ. Can't remember now!

Vandekamp

I tried another combination of mixing Dodgy gal and BiancaB on me yesterday. It became a pale lilac.... . I personally prefer to use BiancaB as a mixing colour. By itself it can run a bit to whitish on me. 
Gorgeous. Bianca B is one of those shades that you have to wear it with something else to get it to work. I am not a fan of the shade on its own.

Shars

MAC BiancaB lippie

Very pretty as usual. I like how the stain gave it a nice fuchsia base! I also find mine more drying/patchy than the others! I wore mine last week with a bit of Vino underneath and the Bijou lipglass from the Osbournes collection and it was amazing!!

brumblebee

I feel so lucky! I live in the US and was browsing online, and just happened to notice that the GV lipsticks weren't grayed out. I'm sure it was probably live for only a few minutes