MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

Kaidan

I envy you, I don't have the opportunity to buy a shadow or lipstick from this collection
cry.gif

As a consolation - makeup inspired by Hayley Williams colors.

Gorgeous look! :D

I finally got to order Sounds Like Noise lippie and Daydreaming eyeshadow!
th_happy1.gif
I'm so glad that everything isn't sold out.

Lipstickdiva420

I know, the problem is that I only have two counters (No FS or PRO) within a 5 hour drive so it's not like I can just go to another MAC. I have access to two counters and if they say no, I'm out of luck.

I know that, but the manager at my local counter is a jerk. They told me that it's because they "don't get a lot of stock for LE items" in, but they were just blowing smoke up my ass because I saw an SA open the drawer storing the collection (prior to launch) and they had more than enough considering it's not a busy counter. They just get huffy me when I tell them that it's in their update books. I should bring in a live-chat printout saying I can B2M for new lippies next time lol. Thankfully I have some perm lipsticks I want to B2M for soon (I'm looking at you Vegas Volt!) so I'm not too disappointed.
You should bring a live chat print out saying you an b2m for new lippies and I bet you would shut them up or call up customer service on the spot.

luvlydee

Yeah I've had that happen to me B4. So I usually do all my B2M at a certain MAC where they know me there & don't give me any problems. The Macy's counter I use to go to we're real b$txh$s so I don't even mess with them. SOME of the MA thought they were really doing something I was like y'all painting people faces while doctors are saving life's.... Now that's doing something ..... LOL !!! Aiight done with my lil rant !!!

Lipstickdiva420

yup i have a transcript copy in my email about live chat saying i can bring in eyeshadows or blushes without the pan to use for b2m. just in case they give me any crap about it ill just pull out my phone and show but so far no problems with it
I might have to do that myself. When I called up the pro store in lower manhattan they said they don't take eyeshadows with out the pan.

erine1881

oh ok kool I thought you couldn't with limited edition items now I know you can going to b2m some stuff.
Yup! I depotted them cuz they didn't worked with my organization. And i hated the packaging. So buh-bye they went!
yup i have a transcript copy in my email about live chat saying i can bring in eyeshadows or blushes without the pan to use for b2m.  just in case they give me any crap about it ill just pull out my phone and show but so far no problems with it
Perfect! I'd send an update email every once in a while so you have an up to date response. That way they can't say it's an older policy that's changed, ya know?

kimibos

i cant believe everything is available. i wanted it to be sold out so i could skip easily. im tempted now.

sandrah

i cant stop thinking that i dont have orange shadows. now im between this one and ablaze e/s.
sigh.gif

please hayley be gone already! lol
I got both because I don't have anything like them... Closest is saffron but even then that's more burnt orange. I think Daydreaming may be the prettiest, judging from photos.

kimibos

I got both because I don't have anything like them... Closest is saffron but even then that's more burnt orange. I think Daydreaming may be the prettiest, judging from photos.
come on sandrah!!! im trying to skip lol

MissTT

I'm hoping RiRi woo from the Rihanna collaboration lasts as long as SLN has.
I highly doubt that. LOL There were lots of people in this thread alone who didn't even know who Hayley Williams was. If I didn't have a 20 y.o. daughter I wouldn't know. (I knew Paramore, but not the singer's name.) On the flip side we can't get rid of Rihanna. She's constantly in the public eye.

ForeverJenn

I highly doubt that. LOL There were lots of people in this thread alone who didn't even know who Hayley Williams was. If I didn't have a 20 y.o. daughter I wouldn't know. (I knew Paramore, but not the singer's name.) On the flip side we can't get rid of Rihanna. She's constantly in the public eye.
Very true! I'm just shocked it's still available; I really thought it would go quick. Like you stated, a lot of people did not know who she was before this collab and personally, I don't think there was a lot of hype around this collection (in MAC terms). I also think the lippie color might have something to do with it. Orange is a great color but not everyone is brave enough to wear it.

ForeverJenn

*groans*...there's going to be intense stalking for that one. I will be extremely surprised if that one lasts as long as this one. 
definitely! I know ill be up stalking for that one! Not so much because its Rihanna (I could care less), but it's RED!! I love red lipstick and I think a lot of people are lusting over riri woo.