MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

MACkilledme

I finally took Daydreaming out of the box lol.

You both look so good ! I'd talked myself out of buying anything from this collection, but I think I might after all
th_thstars.gif
Usually oranges don't work that well on me, but SLN looks really nice on you so.... I might get it after all ;)

KrystalAnne

Well I'm glad I could be of assistance to you! Thank you :) Oranges can be scary at first but I love them now. I was afraid to get Morange because the MAC SA said it was straight up orange and that you need to be comfortable wearing bold colors. SLN seems to be more orange than Morange but I love it. And I still want Morange.
You both look so good ! I'd talked myself out of buying anything from this collection, but I think I might after all 
th_thstars.gif
 Usually oranges don't work that well on me, but SLN looks really nice on you so.... I might get it after all ;)

MACkilledme

I feel like because SLN does not have any red it might be easier to pull off, but am afraid it will make me look too pale as I'm already quite fair and have dark hair - what do you think ? (from your picture you seem a little fair too :) )

Latest posts