MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

aradhana

i didn't see that....

blink.gif
damn and it's still available online...

ocean286

Has anyone ever tried the Physicians Formula mineral glow pearls translucent powder? I'm wondering how different it is from Lightscapade MSF.
I actually have the mineral glow translucent powder. I like it ok. But, on the days my skin is acting up, or extremely dry, it emphasizes every little imperfection on my face.
It also settles into fine lines making my crows feet, look like the Grand Canyon. I like Lightscapade more. It's finer milled and doesn't show as many imperfections. But, that's just my opinion.
2cents.gif

KrystalAnne

Today was my first day actually wearing SLN (and not just quickly trying it out). It's so awesome! When I tried it out, I didn't have much other makeup on so that might have been the problem, but I paired it with Royal Sunset &Honey Jasmine blushes from AAO and did a subtle eye look and it looked so much better this time around. TBH, I was wondering why it looked so amazing on every one else, but I just didn't seem to like it as much. Just had to find a way to make it work. It's such a flattering shade of orange. I want a backup, but I'm being strict with myself. I'll say it once again, but why can't they just make it permanentttt? I'm surprised it's STILL in stock.

trina11225

Today was my first day actually wearing SLN (and not just quickly trying it out). It's so awesome! When I tried it out, I didn't have much other makeup on so that might have been the problem, but I paired it with Royal Sunset &Honey Jasmine blushes from AAO and did a subtle eye look and it looked so much better this time around. TBH, I was wondering why it looked so amazing on every one else, but I just didn't seem to like it as much. Just had to find a way to make it work. It's such a flattering shade of orange. I want a backup, but I'm being strict with myself. I'll say it once again, but why can't they just make it permanentttt? I'm surprised it's STILL in stock.

pretty , how is it different from aao collection also reminds me of wnw carrot gold, but told it's so different.

PixieDancer

THIS
icon_eek.gif
has actually made me want to get this lippie! And I had avoided ALL temptation up to this point!
love.gif

P

pockykami

Wow looks beautiful on you! Oranges really suit you. I wish it had looked half as good on me. Oh well, I have plenty of other lippies to play around with.

MACina

KrystalAnne, SNL is made for YOU....gorgeous
eyelove.gif

ForeverJenn

:thud: talked myself out of purchasing this lipstick; in fact i had no regrets what so ever... and then you have to go and put this up! Lol totally sold me on it :eyelove:

NaomiH

You look amazing, SLN looks so great on you.

allthingsglam

So pretty.sln is one of the best orange lipsticks I own I love it.I don't know why so many people didnt get it. It's still for sale on mac site I'm shocked lol it's beautiful I'm planning on backing this one up

Medgal07

You know we tend to move on from one collection when another emerges so I haven't been in this thread for awhile. Low & behold I happen by and you beauties are still bringing it! I love it! Spikesmom I love the look that you created w/Daydreaming; Ocean286 you look so, so pretty and KrystalAnne I love your total look----SLN totally works on you---glad you gave it a chance!

MACerette

eyelove.gif
Gorgeous!!! * runs off to slap op SLN.

KrystalAnne

Thanks, everyone! I guess I did some unintended enabling!
encore.gif
sneaky.gif

I hope that you ladies end up loving it as much as I do! I seriously love the combination with the blushes from AAO. In my opinion, they compliment each other so well.

Hope to see pictures of you ladies who finally caved in to SLNs beauty wearing it soon!

D

Dimmie Arnold

My gosh that looks gorgeous on you!!!

TheEverydayDiva

So I've had SLN sitting around in my makeup organizing shelf just collecting dust, so I randomly pulled it out the other day to wear out for drinks with my girlfriends. Holy moly, I don't know what was wrong with me when I first swatched it and just put it away, but the second time around I fell in LOVE and hard!
eyelove.gif

The funny thing is when I took pictures with flash vs. non-flash to compare the color, it looked completely different on me! In normal light, it looked very yellowy-orange, somewhere in the realm of OCC Banjee lip tar, but when I snapped a photo of it with the flash, you would have probably thought I was wearing Sushi Kiss instead! It had a very peachy, almost neon, coral orange tone to it. Amazing how versatile in different lighting it was.

I'm quite surprised that it's still in stock even now! I highly recommend giving this lippie a shot, it's definitely a hidden gem to have for your collection.
thmbup.gif