MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

I get so turned off by people that are so full of themselves... 
sick.gif
me too!

ARmakeupjunkie

i'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but do you think lightscapade would look good an NC45 skintone?
Not sure if you got your answer but, I'm a NW45 and I have had Lightscapade since it came out with Danse(?) and I love it. It's one of my favorite MSF for highlighting.

MissTT

You look gorgeous PK. I'm wearing SLN today, too, and don't care for it. I need to find an orange liner before I give up. Today I tried Ablaze.

MissTT

The color is just kind of pumpkiny overall which I don't like. Ablaze was too red though. I added some dark orange gloss to darken the color. Still didn't really like it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The color is just kind of pumpkiny overall which I don't like. Ablaze was too red though. I added some dark orange gloss to darken the color. Still didn't really like it.
Maybe adding a pink gloss would help with the pumpkin-iness of SLN? Or adding a gold or lighter shade of gloss to Ablaze to dampen the red? It sucks getting colours that don't quite work.

PrettyKitty- I don't think I've seen a colour that doesn't work on you, but this one is particularly nice. It has a vrey melon-y tone against your skin.

MissTT

Thanks loves. The issue is I have mostly brown pigmented lips and for some reason it makes the lipstick kinda chalky on its own. I just reapplied it after lunch and topped it with Rock & Republic Hot Sauce - a golden orange. It looks better, but I think I just need a deeper orange on my skin tone when it's this opaque.

martiangurll

oh, but to be devil's advocate, I have both and I see tiny violet duochrome in Daydreaming that is not there in Firecracker. Probably a minor point, but if anyone is looking to be enable to get both, there you go...
I would say they are really really really close. LOL Both Veluxe Pearl finish.
Sorry erin, I could not resist.
lol.gif