MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

elegant-one

This is the lipstick straight from the tube.
Wow, that looks amazing on you! I think you can wear about anything. I want to know what you think about the nail polish. I'm thinkin about it
greengrin.gif

Serenityy

First I want to say hello to everyone. I finally decided to join the Specktra community after days of lurking lol! I just got my SLN in the mail and I'm quite happy! Just wanted to share :)
a1e3a869_image.jpeg

StrongWoman

Heres me with Daydreaming, Sounds Like Noise and Lightscapade on :) Love the look! Close up of Daydreaming;  Close up of Sounds Like Noise - i only put it on reaaaally sheer because I was slightly scared of all the neon ;)  Cheeky instagram shot ;) Swatches - SLN, Daydreaming and Lightscapade, natural light no flash Same again but with flash this time; I'm in love!

luvlydee

Wow, that looks amazing on you! I think you can wear about anything. I want to know what you think about the nail polish. I'm thinkin about it
greengrin.gif
i just applied the polish. took me 3 coats to make it look good (im not an expert on applying nail polish on myself lol) after the third coat it pretty much covered everything but i can see some streaks in some of the nails. i havent used a clear coat on top yet so maybe thatll help? but the color i love. i have nothing like it and my sis has 200 nail polishes and she doesnt have anything like it lol so she said she'll be borrowing mine ! lol

jennyap

Mine came too, yay! My lips are pretty dry today so I can't post swatches, but even flakey and showing up all my lip lines I can tell I'm going to love SNL. This is one bright I think I'll actually have the confidence to wear out of the house LOL! Daydreaming is beautiful too. Can't wait to play with it.

aradhana

ok. so placed an order for SLN.

thanks ladies for posting your swatches...seeing that it looks so good on everyone was encouraging!

NATlar

Daydreaming is beautiful too. Can't wait to play with it.
My lips where too dry to but I couldn't not wear it so I exfoliated it with the lush bubblegum lip scrub then used a lip balm before applying. I wore it out and even got a few compliments with a few woah that is some bright lipstick LOL.

Latest posts