MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

ladyarwen

Very happy to hear this is still happening! That MSF in the promo pic doesn't really look like Lightscapade though. Interesting...

martiangurll

So its back on? I wonder if the l/s will be like Booyah. Its a maybe and I am pretty sure I will want the e/s. I have Lightscapade so don't need that. I hope the e/s is the VP formula.

Mac-Guy

I'm not sure how/why the rumour started that this collection was cancelled, but it was never cancelled in my book (pun intended!). Happy hauling :)

Lipstickdiva420

I want that orange lippie
eyelove.gif
and lightscapade since I haven't gotten my hands on it yet.

erine1881

I'm not sure how/why the rumour started that this collection was cancelled, but it was never cancelled in my book (pun intended!). Happy hauling :)
They made all employees tear out the sheet from the update book and told em it was cancelled. :dunno:

aradhana

Is this going to be available in canada, or is it like young rapunzel etc...? If tthe latter I may need a cp!

ladymac1

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/news/trends/celebrity-beauty/hayley-williams-for-mac-interview Nice little link here from Cosmo showing the promo pics for the 4 products...

BuickMackane

So the collection's back on? This is getting all very confusing.

I don't see the point of this collection tbh. There's going to be an Orange collection anyway so why have another one?

bluelitzer

So the collection's back on? This is getting all very confusing.

I don't see the point of this collection tbh. There's going to be an Orange collection anyway so why have another one?
There's also an orange set in Fashion Sets with a matte apricot lipstick and lacquer...
I like it though! Even if it's like releasing shell pearl in beauty powder and then allegedly using it as a base in a pearlmatte in a collection released a few days later...
th_crazy.gif

BuickMackane

There's also an orange set in Fashion Sets with a matte apricot lipstick and lacquer...
I like it though! Even if it's like releasing shell pearl in beauty powder and then allegedly using it as a base in a pearlmatte in a collection released a few days later...
th_crazy.gif
Hehe. Allegedly being the operative word...

MAC HQ probably figured what the heck, we have lots of orange pigment laying around so we might as well make use of it. Can't blame them. Waste not want not.

Corally

It's also on Temptalia: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-x-hayley-williams-paramore-collection-for-april-2013