Mac X Helmut Newton (October 27/ Nov 3 2016)

fur4elise

mac-helmut-newton-self-portrait-retro-matte-liquid-lipstick-swatch-650x433.jpg
(reallyree)
I kind of like Self Portrait. If I'm gonna give the Retro Mattes a try...might be this collection.
Totally
:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:the rest of it!

missjulie

Initially I wasn't interested in this collection because I have a ton of reds and I didn't know who Helmut Newton was, but I went to Mac today and the retro mattes really looked nice in person. The MUA there also showed me the packaging, and I really like how MAC did it, with the photographs on it. I didn't buy anything from this collection, but it will definitely be a hard one to resist. :help:

Prettypackages

I just might get the quad. I don't think I have that brown and taupe. I have things that are similar, but not exact.

leonah

the grey shadow from HN quad looks kind of similar to copperplate so now I'm wondering if I really need this or not

Mizani

Hopefully the application and wear time... On me High Drama was a dry crackly mess almost instantly!

Oh no, don't tell me that!! I just own Oh Lady and Dance With Me. They are on the dry side but I haven't experienced that.