MAC X Julia Petit Collection (March 18-19, 2015)

Prettypackages

Love her lips and those glasses. I need to get my eyes checked soon. I would love for some similar frames. She has a small face also, so that makes me feel alot better about myself with larger framed glasses.
flower.gif
I saw a similar par at Lens Crafters.

OctoberViolet

Love her lips and those glasses. I need to get my eyes checked soon. I would love for some similar frames. She has a small face also, so that makes me feel alot better about myself with larger framed glasses.
flower.gif

I saw a similar par at Lens Crafters.
Thank you, Prettypackages!
flower.gif

Marsha Pomells

[COLOR=88183A]maccosmetics[/COLOR] Brazilian blogger and style muse Julia Petit [COLOR=88183A]@petisco[/COLOR] creates a sun-kissed collection to fuel your tropical fantasies! In stores Spring 2015 [COLOR=88183A]#MACJuliaPetit[/COLOR] Read more at http://websta.me/p/826053363058775540_319897212#LXkIgPrEIbEy7U1x.99
Was browsing The Scoop, and then stumbled onto this thread. Kept on reading and then saw...
There's a lipstick called Acai :wink:
I want that Acai Berry lipstick, especially if it's the same colour as Acai Berry :eyelove: Thank you Erine and Nay

OctoberViolet

werd.gif
as a fellow redhead and someone in their 40's that doesn't look it. 40's is the new 20ish, so I have been told.
flower.gif

I'm a redhead too, if they re-promoted Redhead MSF I would be all over that in a heart beat!
Hello fellow redhead!!
wavey.gif
Yes, I also missed the Redhead msf somehow. I would be all over that with you.
friends.gif

misfitted

I'm super impressed that a blogger/youtube personality has managed to enter into a partnership with MAC. I don't think I've seen that before.

Latest posts