Little Miss Monroe Lipglass
Rainbow Interlude Lipglass
Dahhlinggg Lipstick
New Ombre Lip Pencil
My Mini EDSF
You've Got My Feeling Blush
Sweet Sweet Fantasy Blush

Corally

I'm interested in Sweet Sweet Fantasy blush, It’s Everything quad and Mcizzle. But I'll probably only get the blush.

montREALady

Interesting...It is the one item without a price in the color story...everything else has a price listed in euros.

Exactly what I noticed and what triggered me to comment because the girl told me yesterday and I forgot to come here and relay that piece of info.

fur4elise

Exactly what I noticed and what triggered me to comment because the girl told me yesterday and I forgot to come here and relay that piece of info.

Thanks mama! As of right now...and due to "adulting" expenses...it may just be the EDSF...Not sure any of the lippies will work for me. And I hella ain't spending $70 on a sparkle powder...nope nope nope!

montREALady

Thanks mama! As of right now...and due to "adulting" expenses...it may just be the EDSF...Not sure any of the lippies will work for me. And I hella ain't spending $70 on a sparkle powder...nope nope nope!

And I didn't even focus on that because I was so busy trying to find out if I could go a day early to pick up my Copper, lmao! I'm quite surprised I didn't exclaim "$70??!" LOLLL. I hope she's wrong somehow but they went to the training and that's where she got the info.

stirfryedshana

Definitely want the coral blush! That and at least one of the lipsticks will probably be all I pick up. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably not.