MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

fabulousmoolah

I need blush swatches. I probably have enough blush to last for the rest of my life although I hit pan on benefit sugarbomb. It sucks though because 1/4 is panned out but the other 3 colors are still there. It still looks good though.

NaomiH

I've decided that I'm just going to get the EDSF and skip everything else. Nothing else besides the powder and EDSF are speaking to me and I'm not spending $70 on that powder so just the EDSF for me!

Shars

I don't know how I managed to get unsubscribed from this thread like a week ago and not notice lol.

Based on the colour story chicprofile posted, I'm convinced these are dark skin swatches of the collection. The colours and finishes just match the lipstick and lipglass descriptions. Instagram

CCKK

MontREALady it's all good. I have a long list her but a 70. Dollar product isn't on that list

JulieDiva

Definitely want the coral blush! That and at least one of the lipsticks will probably be all I pick up. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably not.
sounds like my brain when it comes to new pretty makeup I do not need!!
haha...all...hopefully....maybe...probably not!!

montREALady

I don't know how I managed to get unsubscribed from this thread like a week ago and not notice lol.

Based on the colour story chicprofile posted, I'm convinced these are dark skin swatches of the collection. The colours and finishes just match the lipstick and lipglass descriptions. Instagram

I just replied MARIAHHHHHH on the post to see what she says. Haha, or doesn't say!

SleepingBeauty

Oh, this is a collection I'll be spending much money on! I like the darker eyeshadow quad, at least two lipsticks, and the bronzer. Too bad it probably won't launch in stores in Germany, so we'll have to rely on swatches. But we can always count on you guys to provide us with awesome swatches before it launches everywhere else! :p

shellygrrl

Staff member
First post is updated with the full colour story. Will update again once US and Canadian pricing is known.

Haven

I am all about a nude lip with a smoky eye right now, so this is going to cost me mega bucks! Need to go on a no buy until this releases.

dcarrington

QUOTE=montREALady;2745821]I hear the loose powder is $70 USD! That's what the MAC girl told me yesterday.[/QUOTE]

??????????????????Thank you for making this even easier for me. Even though that powder was screaming "BUY ME" I'm gonna have to just ignore it and walk away. Figures it would be in prime Mariah Fashion to have a "cotour" (sp?) Collection with MAC. Lol.
I start getting realllllyyy selective with purchases this time of year since there are but so many checks that will be coming my way and my account is allergic to overdrafting.

Thepinkcouture

I'll definitely get one lipstick (at least), probably the beauty powder and maybe the quad (that will depend on the swatches and the pigmentation)

ohsoamazin

IMG_8203.jpg I was wondering why the lipsticks in the description said $21 so now it makes sense. I don't care for the lipsticks but I'm getting the brown frost one. I really just want the EDSF. Plus I don't see anything "couture" about this collection even the packaging. The glitter better reflect when I see it in person.

stirfryedshana

View attachment 57270 I was wondering why the lipsticks in the description said $21 so now it makes sense. I don't care for the lipsticks but I'm getting the brown frost one. I really just want the EDSF. Plus I don't see anything "couture" about this collection even the packaging. The glitter better reflect when I see it in person.

Omfg that's so annoying...how is this a 'couture' collection? Well I guess that's less money from me they'll be getting lol--at that price range I'm only going to get a lipstick and blush. How much will the blush be?