Loose Powder Touch My Body
Sweet Sweet Fantasy Powder Blush
Lipstick I Get So OCC
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil So Dramatique
183 Buffer Brush
239 Eye Shader Brush

Last edited:

Sweetyellow

I'm passing on the EDSF because I've read nothing but that it's glittery and chalky/stiff/dry in the pan. I've also become rather uninterested in the lipsticks. Karen was wearing MCizzle (which is the darkest lipstick in this collection) and that looked somewhat, border-line ashy w/o her lip liner + gloss combo. I don't know....this collection is beautiful but there's so little things that I can wear here w/ little effort.

Shars

I'm passing on the EDSF because I've read nothing but that it's glittery and chalky/stiff/dry in the pan. I've also become rather uninterested in the lipsticks. Karen was wearing MCizzle (which is the darkest lipstick in this collection) and that looked somewhat, border-line ashy w/o her lip liner + gloss combo. I don't know....this collection is beautiful but there's so little things that I can wear here w/ little effort.

I've been seeing the same thing in reviews of the EDSF which is just as well if $45 is the actual price. I'm more leaning towards the loose powder at the moment. I Get So OCC is actually the darkest lipstick in the collection - it's the sheer brown burgundy looking one. I'm getting that and one of the lipglasses (Little Miss Monroe I think).

macaddictx

My list for now:
Sweet Sweet Fantasy
It's Everything
I'm That Chick You Like

I only want to get one of the eyeshadow quad, but I can't choice which one. Which one should I get?

The packaging of the lipsticks looks amazing, but I don't like the colors either.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Yep, skipping. SSF looks nice shadewise but just not that special that I want to spend my money on it. :nixweiss: Treated myself to a Byredo candle instead.

VAL4M

Sh!t, I though I was clear with this collection. At first I wanted a lipstick and the highlighter, with the swatches I realized lipstick and the powder wouldn't be flattering on skin tone but THEN the freaking blush Sweet Sweet Fantasy LOOK AMAZING. :(

stirfryedshana

I wonder why none of the bloggers seem to have gotten I Get So OOC? I think that's definitely one of the ones everyone wants to see so I don't get why they left that one out of the ones that go out to bloggers. I haven't seen the peach lip liner either.

ohsoamazin

At first I didn't care to get the EDSF because that's too much in my opinion but now seeing that's it's similar to Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow and I been meaning to grab one plus that's $46 so I might as well get Mariah's. I want the OOC lipstick too but I can't believe I'm at $70 including tax. Then I wanted All I Want but that's close to $100 for 3 items and I have Christmas shopping to do lol.

P.S. If I must add I think it's unfair that Mac is doing this whole new big PR promote and sending many people the WHOLE collection now amping regular customers to buy more than they thought they want but when it's time to launch. The "Sorry we don't know when we are restocking" BS comes to us. If they can take the time and find all those people mail addresses & send them special packing. It's time for them to put in money for a smoother website when it's launching time.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

Just starting to look at reviews. This is looking like an easy skip for me. Especially the lipsticks.

What are WOC leaning towards?

LiliV

I can't believe how excited I am for this collection. My list so far is Mcizzle, Dahhling, both blushes, and the It's Everything palette. I'm not even a Mariah fan but this packaging is so my style lol

Marsha Pomells

Too much nude. Looks like it's gonna be I Get So OCC (don't care for the name right now) and All I want (just for the sparkly tube - I have it already).

How do you use All I want? I'm thinking about adding that to my list.

As a 90s kid, I didn't do the whole frosted lip thing... Apart from when I was 14, I thought I would be a don by donning a metallic silver lip. I did get some looks in school, but I was a bit of an outcast, so the looks were nothing. I'm amazed that the metallic lip is only just catching on now.

Any how, I use it as a lipstick topper. Or I pair it up with Nightmoth or Vino lip liner.