MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

fur4elise

TBH I am now full on :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:! There is not enough range in the nude lipsticks. I just don't think any of them will look good on me...I am not wearing gloss these days. The e/s are dupable and the quality of the smaller palettes is not great. And finally the price of the EDSF off put me...so...money saved. Sigh...

Marsha Pomells

TBH I am now full on :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:! There is not enough range in the nude lipsticks. I just don't think any of them will look good on me...I am not wearing gloss these days. The e/s are dupable and the quality of the smaller palettes is not great. And finally the price of the EDSF off put me...so...money saved. Sigh...

Dont blame you, Elsie. Just want that OOC lipstick and the EDSF. I need to think about the loose powder, the rest of the lipsticks are a straight no from me.

Monsy

I like two of the glosses. Not everyone likes dark opaque matte lips and not everyone can pull them off

verorl

I don't like dark opaque matte lips either, but I'm passing on all the lip products in this collection. None call my name. Perhaps if the corally one was a little bit darker/brighter...

Miss Dynamite

I love the packaging so I'm trying very hard to force myself to get something. I hate brown eyeshadows, I'm not very fond of nude lips and the lipglasses are a huge ripoff...so I guess I'll get a lipglass. Maybe I'll get a lipstick and add different lipliners or lipglasses to it so it isn't nude. I wish they would have had something pink.

Anneri

Oooooooooh, I like OCC! (Or however it's called.) Thanks, Corally!
Getting that for sure, and the blush. And that's it.

Corally

I'm really surprised by that lippie. Looks so pretty! I'm not going to buy it though, because I know I won't use it enough. I'm not one for shimmery lippies.

Marsha Pomells

I'm really surprised by that lippie. Looks so pretty! I'm not going to buy it though, because I know I won't use it enough. I'm not one for shimmery lippies.

If you have a nice brown or burgundy even berry lipstick, you got a killer topper with OOC... Not trying to enable or anything...

Corally

If you have a nice brown or burgundy even berry lipstick, you got a killer topper with OOC... Not trying to enable or anything...

Lol! No I'm trying to be good here..... so I can get 7 of the new MUG highlighters when they finally launch on beautybay hahaha. :rofl: