MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

verorl

I just tried to download the app, and it seems it is not available... I can't find it on the app store and the email about the app takes me nowhere.

LiliV

Got my items! I got both blushes, McIzzle and All I Want lipsticks, and the It's Everything quad. I was able to add everything to my cart without being signed into my account as Devoted though, I didn't sign in until I was checking out, I wonder if it's just available for everyone?

verorl

Yay! I just placed my order. Got both quads, Sweet Fantasy blush and the OCC lipstick.

10% ebates just made it sweeter!

lyseD

I ordered one Mcizzle for my niece and it wouldn't let me order one for me. A pop up said one per customer during pre-sale. :(

KGeezy

So I ended up with OOC, MCizzle, the EDSF and the loose powder. Hope everyone gets what they want !

BrittLuvsMakeup

I got the following items: EDSF My Mimi, Loose Powder Touch My Body, Sweet Sweet Fantasy Powder Blush, Lipstick I Get So OCC, Pro Longwear Lip Pencil So Dramatique, 183 Buffer Brush, and the 239 Eye Shader Brush. I wanted the eyeshadow quads but I'm still on the fence about them since I recently bought a crapload of single eyeshadows during Black Friday sales and I might have similar shades in my stash. I doubt they'll stick around long but if they do, I may buy them one of these days.

Last edited:

HeatherGrinnell

I was able to order two loose powders. I placed my original order and then went to look at it on my Mac account and selected reorder and it let me!!

Last edited:

jackiegeee

Got everything I wanted! Powder, ssf blush, it's everything quad, butterfly bling lg, ooc ls. Also got the bday gift. Very excited!

itskathleeeen

Got the things I wanted! I got
Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle, Butterfly Bling, It's Just Like Honey, So Dramatique, It's Everything quad & both blushes!

Shars

Placed my order! I got both quads, the loose powder, EDSF, ssf blush, and ooc lipstick.

I got the same things as you except I passed on the quads! Thank God for the 10% cash back... this was a pricey haul lol.

Jayjayy

I never get emails and I'm at the highest level tier :bs:

But thanks to Specktra I knew when the launch was! I snagged the loose powder, a gloss, and the darkest lipstick.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm surprised that the first thing to sell out is the 239 brush. It was the first item I purchased but I didn't really see anyone talk about it much so I thought it would stick around a little longer than some of the other products in the line.

Latest posts