MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

verorl

And I just got the email.... After a lot of orders were placed already, wonder how much product for presale they have left.... Good thing you guys are on top of things! :love:

BrittLuvsMakeup

And I just got the email.... After a lot of orders were placed already, wonder how much product for presale they have left.... Good thing you guys are on top of things! :love:

I just got the email as well and the 239 brush was already out of stock. I would have missed out on getting it had I depended on waiting until they sent the email. Thank God for Specktra, I checked the site once I saw the post about the collection being up.

Last edited:

NaomiH

I got the same things as you except I passed on the quads! Thank God for the 10% cash back... this was a pricey haul lol.

So pricey! I was going to skip the quads,but like a red lip, I am a sucker for neutral eyeshadows. Lol
The 10% cashback is super nice.

verorl

Yeah, the 10% cash back was a sweet incentive! I really shouldn't buy more makeup, but I couldn't resist. The eyeshadow colors are right up my alley, and I'm an addict for coral blush. If the collection had a red lipstick, it would have been a trifecta, but I did get the OCC lipstick, I think it will be a pretty color for summer.

montREALady

I never get emails and I'm at the highest level tier :bs:

But thanks to Specktra I knew when the launch was! I snagged the loose powder, a gloss, and the darkest lipstick.

I literally only got the email at 10:02 am. Just now. :rolleyes:

I ordered SSF blush so far. I may go back for I Get So OOC lippie. I'm thinking of the online exclusive glass, Butterfly Bling, too. I think I'll wait for Macy's to launch the collection to get the EDSF since I have $10 Macy's Money that can be used on cosmetics that I got during their pre-Black Friday promo. It expires on Dec. 14th.

Update, went back for BB lipglass. Same thing I did with Selena BBBB thankfully because so many ppl were mad when it sold out and it was an online-exclusive. FOMO sucks.

Last edited:

Tarabotti

I bought the edsf and the loose powder. I don't really wear brown lipsticks so I'm undecided about occ (would like to have at least one lipstick from this collection but I don't know) and I'll have to swatch the blushes to see if I like them. Everything else seems like it would be 'nude-ish' on me- I like my 'colors' too much.

Makeup Emporium

The only thing I saw that was listed as online exclusive was the Butterfly Bling lipglass. The EDSF and the brushes were not listed as online exclusive so I am hoping to get them in the store!

ARmakeupjunkie

I ordered more than I thought I would...both quads, the EDSF, darkest lipstick and lip pencil. I wanted lashes but, I never wear them so I decided to save my money. Had a chance to see and buy last night at my local counter but, I was to lazy to go. LOL!

NaomiH

I ordered SSF blush so far. I may go back for I Get So OOC lippie. I'm thinking of the online exclusive glass, Butterfly Bling, too. I think I'll wait for Macy's to launch the collection to get the EDSF since I have $10 Macy's Money that can be used on cosmetics that I got during their pre-Black Friday promo. It expires on Dec. 14th.

Update, went back for BB lipglass. Same thing I did with Selena BBBB thankfully because so many ppl were mad when it sold out and it was an online-exclusive. FOMO sucks.

I went back for BB gloss too. Lol

Sweetyellow

I picked up only one of the lip liners. Not really interested in this collection tbh but I hope everyone is able to snag what they want during this pre-sale.

Jayjayy

Yeah Im still having major FOMO about lipsticks from years past lol. Butterfly Bling is the lipgloss I picked up. I wanted the EDSF but the pattern kind of creeps me out lol and I don't think I'll get much use it of that color.

lippieluv2013

I really need to get back on here on a regular basis ....I was in my emails and saw that it was up. Thankfully I was able to get everything that I wanted. And Ebates 10% made it even better.

Latest posts