MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

Marsha Pomells

View attachment 57928 My goodies
My Mimi only swatches this lightly I can't bare to use it even tho I have a back up crazy right
I'm that's chick u like (I loveee it)
Touch my body(loveeee I want a bu)
Mac 239 (what a beautiful brush I got a back up on its way from Mac)
I get so occ (what a beautiful frost lipstick I got a bu of this one too)
All I want lipstick (wanted this one again for the beautiful Tube)
Mizzle (I don't like this lipstick at All I would return it if it was not in this packaging)
Butterfly bling(omg this lipgloss is beautiful I order a back up I had to get extra one been in my purse and heavy use since I got it my fave out the lipgloss)
Little miss monroe (beautiful color I may get another one because it's my second fave)
Dreamlover (beautiful bling lips love it)
Just like honey(least fave it's okay nothing to rave about
My take on this beautiful collection Mac did us right this time

Now that is a haul... Enjoy your goodies, can't wait to get my stuff now :D

beautycool

Hi Marsha I did try and post with your post and my post not sure how I do it I swear I have done it before
I don't know don't wanna work for me tonight ( morning )

beautycool

I would hope the body powder would have a better chance of being intact since he bought it at the airport as opposed to it being shipped to you from MAC UK online(?)
Been reading on here how MAC UK online has been "substituting" eyelash sets for Mimi/TMB

Those MAC girls at Heathrow have their own IG, I forgot to bookmark it though ugh lol

Thanks hun yeah TBH I think it be ok I would never order from Mac anyhow
I think I phoned Mac duty free just to see if they had the collection in and they did but had only been out a day or two when I had called
see sometimes Mac duty free get collections in earlier than shops or website do
other collections have been known to come in later than the website etc.
Yeah I thought I phone on the off chance and they had one so I was lucky
all my husband did was picked it up :)))) . I cannot believe he actually took it to the conciergage desk to wesl
it though stops me peeping but still
very good there he was on his way home and had to go and get something from his work
so he said to the woman can I leave it here whilst I go and get my stuff I have left and the lady said by time u come back it be all wrapped for you and it was :)
I isuslly do get my collections from airport though
even tom ford :) I'm cutting back anyhow now :)))

Icecaramellatte

View attachment 57928 My goodies
My Mimi only swatches this lightly I can't bare to use it even tho I have a back up crazy right
I'm that's chick u like (I loveee it)
Touch my body(loveeee I want a bu)
Mac 239 (what a beautiful brush I got a back up on its way from Mac)
I get so occ (what a beautiful frost lipstick I got a bu of this one too)
All I want lipstick (wanted this one again for the beautiful Tube)
Mizzle (I don't like this lipstick at All I would return it if it was not in this packaging)
Butterfly bling(omg this lipgloss is beautiful I order a back up I had to get extra one been in my purse and heavy use since I got it my fave out the lipgloss)
Little miss monroe (beautiful color I may get another one because it's my second fave)
Dreamlover (beautiful bling lips love it)
Just like honey(least fave it's okay nothing to rave about
My take on this beautiful collection Mac did us right this time

Oh I forgot to check out Dreamlover in store.

Icecaramellatte

All I Want (even though I already have this lipstick, I just love the fancy tube), I Get So OOC, Sweet Sweet Fantasy blush and So Dramatique PLW liner. I can't wait for these to appear in the post.

I was on Saks site the other day and they had So Dramatique liner listed as Chintz liner. I figured it was a mistake but it got me thinking. Does So Dramatique look like Chintz? Maybe there is a Chintz liner coming. I don't even know if they still carry that color but I used to wear it way back when.

Ode

UK ladies- I never received the powder in the end so they gave me a refund for it and my other missing items! The rep sent me out a free lipstick from their regular line by way of an apology too. The stores near me sold out of the loose powder but had every single thing remaining from the collection (that was last week so not sure now). I got everything else I wanted to get, I wish the cremsheen lipsticks had a different finish!
*edit* I forgot to add that they let me keep the eyelashes I have no use for :thankyou:

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I was on Saks site the other day and they had So Dramatique liner listed as Chintz liner. I figured it was a mistake but it got me thinking. Does So Dramatique look like Chintz? Maybe there is a Chintz liner coming. I don't even know if they still carry that color but I used to wear it way back when.

I swear that there was a Chintz lipstick. Maybe the liner will be released soon, or we're expecting some new perm lip liners in the new year...

Marsha Pomells

UK ladies- I never received the powder in the end so they gave me a refund for it and my other missing items! The rep sent me out a free lipstick from their regular line by way of an apology too. The stores near me sold out of the loose powder but had every single thing remaining from the collection (that was last week so not sure now). I got everything else I wanted to get, I wish the cremsheen lipsticks had a different finish!
*edit* I forgot to add that they let me keep the eyelashes I have no use for :thankyou:

So, if I was to check out MAC Stratford City stores, there's a good chance that I could get my hands on My Mimi... Not that I would go and get My Mimi or anything...

Ode

It's very possible Marsha! I called Spitalfields, White City, Stratford, Canary Wharf and Camden which all said they had everything else last Thursday. Not that I'm trying to encourage you or anything :rolleyes:

Marsha Pomells

It's very possible Marsha! I called Spitalfields, White City, Stratford, Canary Wharf and Camden which all said they had everything else last Thursday. Not that I'm trying to encourage you or anything :rolleyes:

Did you ask about the loose powder by any chance (please ignore this question, I don't think straight when I'm hungry)... Also... You could add 'enabling apprentice' to your signature...

Last edited:

Ode

Did you ask about the loose powder by any chance (please ignore this question, I don't think straight when I'm hungry)... Also... You could add 'enabling apprentice' to your signature...

Haha! Enabling apprentice, I love that title! Cannot ignore this question- sorry lol. I did ask about the loose powder, that was the first and only thing to have sold out in all those stores I mentioned. I tested it in store and on my skintone, NC37-40, both My Mimi and the loose powder were very similar but TMB had more of a sheen. It was quite pretty and I am sad that MAC made me miss out!

Marsha Pomells

Haha! Enabling apprentice, I love that title! Cannot ignore this question- sorry lol. I did ask about the loose powder, that was the first and only thing to have sold out in all those stores I mentioned. I tested it in store and on my skintone, NC37-40, both My Mimi and the loose powder were very similar but TMB had more of a sheen. It was quite pretty and I am sad that MAC made me miss out!

I'm not surprised that nothing has sold out in Camden. If the collection had a different variety of colours in the lipsticks, those colourful lipsticks in the collection would've sold out within an hour or so in Camden. Same with Spitafields, seeing that it's kinda like hipster city over there. Shocked about Canary Wharf, as the ladies that work in the district prefer nudes (which this collection consists of), pinks, mauves and the classic reds. Maybe a lot of people in UK don't really bother with Mariah... We'll never know.

Now My Mimi, I know that I don't need enabling on that one. It's the face that scares me...

Marsha Pomells

Speaking of Mariah... Would you be pissed if she let you leave the house like this...

Instagram

I mean I'm all for highlighting and everything, cos I do it myself. But really...

Latest posts