MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

NaturallyUrs

Yall know I'm salty because Saturday I caved and bought my Mimi on eBay for $62 just to see it on Macy's today and on Nordie's site.

you know I bought it again off the Macy's site just in case this eBay person tries to scam me...

The only thing I wanted was this highlighter ugh.

mango13

My MCizzle, Sweet Sweet Fantasy and Little Miss Monroe came from Macy's today(a day late). I noticed that the lipglass is only .10 fl oz. Isn't that the size of the mini Mac lipglasses?

Miss Dynamite

My MCizzle, Sweet Sweet Fantasy and Little Miss Monroe came from Macy's today(a day late). I noticed that the lipglass is only .10 fl oz. Isn't that the size of the mini Mac lipglasses?

Very close, I think the minis are .08 and I just bought a bunch for $5 and skipped this overpriced crap.

Rinstar

Got It's Everything quad today and loooove it! No swatches today, I was in a hurry to run out, but the shadows are buttery smooth and blend nicely. I really want the other quad now too!

MissTania

My little order arrived (My Mimi and Dahhlinggg) and I am so in love with the lipstick packaging! On it's own, the lipstick feels is thinner and less pigmented than other cremesheens I have, however when used after lining and filling in with Edge to Edge liner it's amazing!

patentg33k

@patentg33k what did you get?

The eye palettes thanks to your swatches!! and sweet fantasy blush.

General public service announcement the Mac freestanding store at the King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania has the whole collection in stock except for the loose powder

Last edited:

elegant-one

I got my Sweet Fantasy blush today & I really LOVE it on. Thanks peeps for talking me into it!!! :flowers:

Wonder if I should have purchased the pink blush lol

dcarrington

I received my mimi and though its not falling out, its loose. Like when I try to swatch it, it shifts from side to side. I've noticed that this seems to be a common occurrence with this edsf for this collection. It doesn't help that the container itself feels to be on the cheaper side.
I know that the face on it makes it unique but dang! At the very least make me feel less crazy for spending 50 buck on a highlight by packaging this better. Ugh.
Now what I plan on getting are the two quads. They are perfect for quick looks on the go.
I plan on grtting soft frost and show gold after the holidays then maybe bidi bidi bom bom next. After that, I plan on going back on my hiatus with beauty products period. This sh*t is expensive and I shutter at the thought of how my my entire collection cost me. That could have gone to some stocks into estee lauder instead of throwing it away. ...Actually, I think Im gonna look into that for the new year. Lol (well at least until the aaliyah collection comes out :).

patentg33k

I received my mimi and though its not falling out, its loose. Like when I try to swatch it, it shifts from side to side. I've noticed that this seems to be a common occurrence with this edsf for this collection. It doesn't help that the container itself feels to be on the cheaper side.
I know that the face on it makes it unique but dang! At the very least make me feel less crazy for spending 50 buck on a highlight by packaging this better. Ugh.
Now what I plan on getting are the two quads. They are perfect for quick looks on the go.
I plan on grtting soft frost and show gold after the holidays then maybe bidi bidi bom bom next. After that, I plan on going back on my hiatus with beauty products period. This sh*t is expensive and I shutter at the thought of how my my entire collection cost me. That could have gone to some stocks into estee lauder instead of throwing it away. ...Actually, I think Im gonna look into that for the new year. Lol (well at least until the aaliyah collection comes out :).

This has happened to a few of my EDSF from the past (WOG, a few others). Mine came off the base. Is there any possibility for an exchange?

mango13

I ended up with Dahhlingggg, Mcizzle, Sweet Sweet Fantasy and Little Miss Monroe. Now I'm regretting not getting I get So OOC and Bit of Bubbly. Every time a restock happened I couldn't decide whether to get them or not since originally I wasn't going to get anything at all. Little Miss Monroe is an awesome lipglass. It feels so moisturizing and it's not as sticky as my other lipglasses and feels super smooth. I feel like the items I bought from this collection will be worn the most out of all the collections I bought this year.