MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

dcarrington

I jusy received my TMB powder from MAC. I opened it and the powder has spilled out and even the puff is not white, its brown and it spilled out intl tje box. Should I call them and ask for a replacement?

Icecaramellatte

I jusy received my TMB powder from MAC. I opened it and the powder has spilled out and even the puff is not white, its brown and it spilled out intl tje box. Should I call them and ask for a replacement?

Yes! Presentation is everything! I hear they keep back some items from the stock due to issues like these so they may just have one. I wore my TMB powder today for the first time. It was quite pretty.

BellaInPink

I spoke too soon. My item is not in the box. They sent the wrong thing. Very suspicious! from Nordstrom.
So sorry to hear that you had a problem. I ordered all of my items from Nordstrom and have got a shipping confirmation but haven't yet received them. Can I ask what item you got that was not in the box?

mango13

I placed an order for Mcizzle, Little Miss Monroe and Sweet Sweet Fantasy at Macy's so now I'm officially done with the collection. I really hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

BellaInPink

I haven't dealt with MAC in so long and really wasn't wanting anything but I fell for all the hype. Now I'm worried because it seems like people who purchased from different stores are having issues. :hmm:

DarylandCarole

[MENTION=73153]Yazmin[/MENTION], They confirmed and then cancelled the highlighter from both of my orders, so if you do get numerous ones, I'll buy one from you if I can afford it. Of course the day it launches in stores its supposed to be bitter cold here, with a high temp of 12 degrees.

Last edited:

Shars

Can you believe they told me to go in store to get one? Like it is just that easy? What happened to Nordstrom's customer service? I was so mad I just hung up. I'm going to have to call them back when I calm down. So annoyed!

I once ordered a MAC lip liner from them and got a cocktail dress instead lol!

SerenLuv

I just got my back up touch my body powder and the eye brush from my MAC back order. That brush is gorgeous. My first loose powder order had a very small amount spill out in the container but it was not a lot. If a lot spilled I would definitely have asked for a replacement. I just have one more item coming, All I Want lipstick. I did not plan to buy so much from this collection but as soon as Mac allowed me to preorder, I lost my mind. I need Mac to leave me alone for a few months. Lol

VixenwithFixens

I just got my back up touch my body powder and the eye brush from my MAC back order. That brush is gorgeous. My first loose powder order had a very small amount spill out in the container but it was not a lot. If a lot spilled I would definitely have asked for a replacement. I just have one more item coming, All I Want lipstick. I did not plan to buy so much from this collection but as soon as Mac allowed me to preorder, I lost my mind. I need Mac to leave me alone for a few months. Lol

For real! lol I'm gonna send Mac right to the spam folder for 3 months

PrettyTwisted

I've just given up on this collection altogether, which is upsetting because I wanted the cool glittery tube (OOC to be more precise).
Wait, what happened Marsha that you weren't able to get OOC? You're Devoted/Obsessed right? I'm so sad if you can't get OOC because it is amazing, both the packaging and the product itself

PrettyTwisted

image.png image.png The puff is white and the powder sifter comes sealed

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Wait, what happened Marsha that you weren't able to get OOC? You're Devoted/Obsessed right? I'm so sad if you can't get OOC because it is amazing, both the packaging and the product itself

If MAC Select had launched at the same in U.K. as the US, I would be beyond obsessed.

LMarie21

@VixenwithFixens - here are the swatches of all the brown lipliners/eyeliners I use as lipliners that I own...sorry for the crappy swatches lol I can never seem to make them all nice and straight lol...

FullSizeRender-6.jpg

Top row: MC's New Ombré, MC's So Dramatique, MAC's PLW Morning Coffee, MAC Chestnut, MAC Teddy eyeliner, Urban Decay 1993, NYX Coffee and NYX Earthtone.
Bottom Row: Jordana Rock & Roses, Jordana Coco Loco, Jordana Eyeliner Lavish Brown, Jordana eyeliner Brown Suede, CPop Kae, Cpop BFF3 and Cpop Pitch.

I'm glad I bought So Dramatique - nothing in my brown family of liners is anything like it. Can't wait to try it under IGSOOC lippy!

ETA: I'm a C4 in Mac's Studio Fix for skin reference, as well as NC30 for their PLW waterproof foundation.

patentg33k

I spoke too soon. My item is not in the box. They sent the wrong thing. Very suspicious! from Nordstrom.

Nordstrom sent me the wrong eyeshadow palette. I ordered I'm that Chick, but I got sent It's Everything (which I already have). I don't need two of the same palette. Back it goes.

FYI--I called and she's shipping out the correct palette (I hope?) today. Although I'm that Chick i sold out online, she said she still had a few to pull from.

Last edited:

Latest posts