MAC x Nicki Minaj collection (September 21, 2017)

elegant-one

Oh my goodness! Mmmmmm and Baby's All Right are absolutely perfect! I really like NN and PP, but these two rake the cake IMO. They are the mauvey nudes I've been hunting for. They favor each other so much that I truly don't NEED BUs, but I desperately want BUs of each anyway! :rofl: I'm also surprised by how wearable PP is on me. It's kind of what I wanted GV Bianca to be, I think. (L-BAR, Mmmmmm, PP, NN)

View attachment 61446

Hey you!!! You made me buy both BAR & MMMMMMMMMMMMMM :tee::flowers::twirl:

lipstickaddict

Just ordered Nicki's Nude. Interested in a few others, but I really own so many nudes, I probably don't need them!

I just ordered Nicki's nude too. No problem getting these in Canada. I will probably check out some others in store, but will definitely back to Mac for them. I really don't need them either lol

boschicka

Oh my goodness! Mmmmmm and Baby's All Right are absolutely perfect! I really like NN and PP, but these two rake the cake IMO. They are the mauvey nudes I've been hunting for. They favor each other so much that I truly don't NEED BUs, but I desperately want BUs of each anyway! :rofl: I'm also surprised by how wearable PP is on me. It's kind of what I wanted GV Bianca to be, I think. (L-BAR, Mmmmmm, PP, NN)

Feel the same about Mmmmmm and BAR!!! Perfection for my saran wrap lips! :wootrock:

ma146rina

I got ASL,Easy Babe and A girl got needs today(darker version of Stripped,same tone) and i absolutely love them,surprisingly all of them are neither too brown or too warm on me which is the problem that i have with browinsh lips(nc 20-25)
Mac did good with this collection:cloud9:

SerenLuv

Just got an email from MAC save 15% through 9/25

Now why couldn't this email have arrived yesterday? I tested it and it works for Nicki/Nude collection

Last edited:

Shars

Just got an email from MAC save 15% through 9/25

Now why couldn't this email have arrived yesterday? I tested it and it works for Nicki/Nude collection

Yup! I got that email too. It's everything on the site. I didn't think it would work on the Nicki collection either. I guess procrastinating did pay off for me. I just have to run back to the counter tomorrow on my break and swatch these again to confirm which of the mattes I decide on. I know I want Derriere, Among the Fireflies and Mmmmmm but I have to decide between Age/Sex/Location, Baby's Alright, Easy Baby (this will probably make the cut) and A Girl's Got Needs. There is also a possibility I may get them all LOL!

elegant-one

I got my MMMMM & BAR & I LOVE both on me. :icon_cheers::wootrock:MMMMM is MLBB with a bit more rose tone & BAR is more MLBB with a Mauve tone.

lexielex

I haven't placed a Mac order in almost a year. So I picked up Pink Print, Nicki'S nude and the naked gloss. Pink print is very wearable on me and I love it
IMG_3958.JPG Top naked 2n (returning)Nicki's nude and pink print

Last edited:

sweetkitty

It worked for me. Belk is offering 20% off MAC items. Hopefully they have what you want and you'll get a bigger discount!
No Belk here, I am in Canada. is it for certain MAC members? Not the first time it hasn't worked on Canadian online orders, not sure why.

Latest posts