MAC x Nicki Minaj collection (September 21, 2017)

lipstickaddict

I LOVE it!!! :icon_cheers::wootrock::rofl:yes, the hubbies get their 2 cents LOL! I'm so happy you love the Anthro jeans too! Pilcro brand is my favorite. I got the ones with the light pink lace & sequins at the hem...have you seen those!? :heart: I'm going to start hanging my jeans on rods with 3 1/2 inch S hooks like they do in the store :D

That lipstick story is GREAT!!! So what shade were you wearing? LOL

Oh man, so you have been teaching awhile. I'm in such awe of that. Thanks my friend! :flowers::kisskiss:

Thank you my friend! :flowers::tee: I haven't seen those jeans!!! :type::heart::wow: They sound beautiful!!!! Great idea on the hangers! I really love that store. Come the holidays, it's going to be fabulous! We would love to get a duvet set and all the trimmings from there - lol! It's a bit expensive, mind you if I stopped buying makeup I'm sure I could afford it:roflmao::arco::rotfl::help:
The lipstick I was wearing was the new Guerlain matte lipstick in Hot Coral. It's a more subdued version of Yves Saint Laurent 52 and a really beautiful wash of color ( your lips must be super exfoliated for perfect application). Anyhoo I love it.

On topic again, I have my eyes on Nicki's nude! Am looking forward to checking these out in store:):icon_cheers::kisskiss::five:

elegant-one

Thank you my friend! :flowers::tee: I haven't seen those jeans!!! :type::heart::wow: They sound beautiful!!!! Great idea on the hangers! I really love that store. Come the holidays, it's going to be fabulous! We would love to get a duvet set and all the trimmings from there - lol! It's a bit expensive, mind you if I stopped buying makeup I'm sure I could afford it:roflmao::arco::rotfl::help:
The lipstick I was wearing was the new Guerlain matte lipstick in Hot Coral. It's a more subdued version of Yves Saint Laurent 52 and a really beautiful wash of color ( your lips must be super exfoliated for perfect application). Anyhoo I love it.

On topic again, I have my eyes on Nicki's nude! Am looking forward to checking these out in store:):icon_cheers::kisskiss::five:

I wish I could go shopping with you there :) It IS expensive. I've been loving that they have been doing the 20% sales lately. Their bedding & home is soooo beautiful. I buy most of my gifts from the kitchen & home sections.

Yes, 52 is so bright! I can't remember if I've swatched hot coral.

I have mixed feelings about the pink NM lipstick. A Mac SA said it would look good on me, but I don't know. I'm liking the nudes better. Let me know what you end up getting. :heart:

lipstickaddict

I wish I could go shopping with you there :) It IS expensive. I've been loving that they have been doing the 20% sales lately. Their bedding & home is soooo beautiful. I buy most of my gifts from the kitchen & home sections.

Yes, 52 is so bright! I can't remember if I've swatched hot coral.

I have mixed feelings about the pink NM lipstick. A Mac SA said it would look good on me, but I don't know. I'm liking the nudes better. Let me know what you end up getting. :heart:

Yes! The kitchen and home sections are just awesome. Love it all! It would be fabulous to go shopping together. Wish we lived closer:)

Will do! You too! :tee::five::heart:

MissTania

Oh my gosh I haven't ordered anything yet!!!!!! I was hoping to swatch them in person and I teach long hours Thursday (if that is the launch date). If they launch in store I will check them out this weekend. So happy to hear you have found some nudes that don't pull straight up brown!!!!

I think these really need to be swatched in person. Mmmmmm and BAR are chameleons for me, and can change significantly depending on the lighting and the lipliner used. Taking an accurate lip swatch pic showing the nuances/undertones has proven impossible.

miraclesystem

Just got an email that pre-sale is up again today only for Obsessed members. I ordered The Pink Print and Nicki's Nude, I will have to wait and swatch the rest in person.

lipstickaddict

I think these really need to be swatched in person. Mmmmmm and BAR are chameleons for me, and can change significantly depending on the lighting and the lipliner used. Taking an accurate lip swatch pic showing the nuances/undertones has proven impossible.

Right! Good to know. A new freestanding Mac just recently opened close to where we live so that is perfect. I'm pretty confident Nicki's nude will work, but who knows about the others. Thanks Miss T:tee::heart:

MissTania

Right! Good to know. A new freestanding Mac just recently opened close to where we live so that is perfect. I'm pretty confident Nicki's nude will work, but who knows about the others. Thanks Miss T:tee::heart:

I am certain Nicki's Nude will be really nice on you. I am going to check it out again. The Pinkprint is nice but it's quite pastel/pale and may wash a lot of people out. Check out Stripped too. I ended up buying it, it looked like a peachy caramel and it's matte. I look forward to hearing your impressions!:five::knuddel::heart:

MRV

I was able to get Nicki's Nude after all since I noticed the early access soon after they sent the message. It's stiil on it's way though.

NaturallyUrs

In the first pre-order I got
Derriére
A Girls Got Needs
Easy Babe

today I ordered
Nicki's Nude
N-U-D-E lipglass
Under the sheets lipglass

The first order arrived last night and with Chestnut lip liner, I love them all.

After I snatch (what I think is) Whisper guilt next month (hopefully if it actually drops then) I'm going on a no-buy...

my my makeup collection is getting out of control lol ;)

Corally

I finally ordered some lippies! Didn't have the funds a couple of weeks ago, but luckily this collection isn't too popular here. I ordered Baby's All Right, Age/Sex/Location and Easy Babe. Still kinda want Mmmm, but I don't really get along with amplifieds so I skipped that one. Haven't bought any MAC for 5 months so these new lippies are very welcome! :D

lyseD

I finally ordered some lippies! Didn't have the funds a couple of weeks ago, but luckily this collection isn't too popular here. I ordered Baby's All Right, Age/Sex/Location and Easy Babe. Still kinda want Mmmm, but I don't really get along with amplifieds so I skipped that one. Haven't bought any MAC for 5 months so these new lippies are very welcome! :D

No waiting room in Canada either. My SA said she is not expecting a huge rush for these tomorrow.

GreenEyedAllie

Oh my goodness! Mmmmmm and Baby's All Right are absolutely perfect! I really like NN and PP, but these two rake the cake IMO. They are the mauvey nudes I've been hunting for. They favor each other so much that I truly don't NEED BUs, but I desperately want BUs of each anyway! :rofl: I'm also surprised by how wearable PP is on me. It's kind of what I wanted GV Bianca to be, I think. (L-BAR, Mmmmmm, PP, NN)

IMG_8767.JPG

Corally

Oh my goodness! Mmmmmm and Baby's All Right are absolutely perfect! I really like NN and PP, but these two rake the cake IMO. They are the mauvey nudes I've been hunting for. They favor each other so much that I truly don't NEED BUs, but I desperately want BUs of each anyway! :rofl: I'm also surprised by how wearable PP is on me. It's kind of what I wanted GV Bianca to be, I think. (L-BAR, Mmmmmm, PP, NN)

View attachment 61446

Mmmm looks gorgeous here! If it was a matte I would've snagged it straight away! Can't wait for my BAR (and other two lippies lol).

Miradan

View attachment 61446
Thanks -- this is just what I needed to pull the trigger on the order for Mmmmmm and BAR, and also Age/Sex/Location.

Rinstar

Just ordered Nicki's Nude. Interested in a few others, but I really own so many nudes, I probably don't need them!

GreenEyedAllie

Mmmm looks gorgeous here! If it was a matte I would've snagged it straight away! Can't wait for my BAR (and other two lippies lol).
The difference between BAR and Mmmmmm is so so subtle on my lips. You won't be sad to only have BAR. I know it will look gorgeous on you!
Thanks -- this is just what I needed to pull the trigger on the order for Mmmmmm and BAR, and also Age/Sex/Location.
Yay!!! I bet they'll look fantastic!
Just ordered Nicki's Nude. Interested in a few others, but I really own so many nudes, I probably don't need them!

Are you well? :rofl:

OAN: Apparently I can 'rake a cake'? I'm leaving it! :roflmao: