MAC x Nicki Minaj collection (September 21, 2017)

Miss Dynamite

Was gonna buy something until I saw the God damn waiting room. If there is one on the day of the official launch, I won't buy anything then either. MAC can kiss my ass.

kittycalico

Because I'm not about to sit and wait and beg and plead with their site to let me give them money.

Waiting room really hasn't taken more than 30 seconds or so. I don't think the traffic is that heavy so not sure why MAC applied it.. maybe they expected an onslaught.

GreenEyedAllie

Because I'm not about to sit and wait and beg and plead with their site to let me give them money.
Gotcha.
Waiting room really hasn't taken more than 30 seconds or so. I don't think the traffic is that heavy so not sure why MAC applied it.. maybe they expected an onslaught.
Yeah, that was my experience, which is why I asked. I honestly prefer the wait rooms various sites have instituted to constant time-outs and crashing. To each their own!

mango13

I just got both of Nicki's lipsticks. I ordered them about an hour after the email was sent out and did not have to go through a waiting room. I still want to get Amongst the Fireflies and maybe Mmmmmm pending lip swatches.

ma146rina

I got the Pinkprint(by mistake) and i really like it,photos don't do it justice,it's a muted pink less pink than creme cup and very smooth.somewhere between creme cup and creme de nude.
And i also got Baby's all right which is perfect pinky brown,more pink than Whirl and pure perfection.I'm an nc25 with pale lips.I ordered Nicki's nude and Stripped based on this vid[video=youtube;d-wrg5N6SCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wrg5N6SCI[/video]

leonah

I got two lipglosses, both between the sheets and n-u-d-e. also went a little crazy and bought easy babe, age/sex/location, baby's alright and mmmmm today. I also wanted nickis nude but it was SO. I love the color of mmmmm but wish it would have been a matte instead. might get stripped later too but it looked a bit light and the pink print would look awful on me without a lip liner so that's a no for me. and I aldready have among the fireflies and the right note from previous collections.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I got two lipglosses, both between the sheets and n-u-d-e. also went a little crazy and bought easy babe, age/sex/location, baby's alright and mmmmm today. I also wanted nickis nude but it was SO. I love the color of mmmmm but wish it would have been a matte instead. might get stripped later too but it looked a bit light and the pink print would look awful on me without a lip liner so that's a no for me. and I aldready have among the fireflies and the right note from previous collections.

WOW! Haul it, girl! :rofl:

leonah

WOW! Haul it, girl! :rofl:

lol yes!! but it's like my (a few days late) birthday present to myself... and I'm even considering getting backups of mmmm and baby's alright :rolleyes: :violin: would be better if they made them permanent since I tried to find dupes for those two especially but couldn't find a single one close to them in my stash

GreenEyedAllie

lol yes!! but it's like my (a few days late) birthday present to myself... and I'm even considering getting backups of mmmm and baby's alright :rolleyes: :violin: would be better if they made them permanent since I tried to find dupes for those two especially but couldn't find a single one close to them in my stash
Happy belated birthday!!!

Shars

Happy belated birthday! I really liked mmmmmm as well and wished it was a different formula too. I've still got it on my list. I took too long to decide what I wanted for the US pre-sale yesterday and didn't order before it ended lol. They do have them in counter here already though but I prefer to order from the US site... the girls in the MAC counter near my workplace give me negative vibes so I hardly patronise at that counter.

ETA: I realise SAKS has some online and they sent me a 10% off code that ends tomorrow.... maybe I should bite lol.

shellygrrl

Staff member

Happy belated birthday!

Latest posts