MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

I know what you mean about the blush. It was shocking to see all the swatches & people talking about there being no issue. Hmm...well not as much as I originally though after looking at a blog tonight. Hopefulky, one of the Kelly LSs, both blushes & I think that's it. I originally though I wanted the Sharon quad, but it want screaming to me like it did when I intially saw it. How about you? Why all the sudden is MAC doing this coming soon BS. They never did that it the past, they just let you refresh over & over... I don't think you can wrong with any of those or only one. I'm curious how TR compares to Mangrove... I'm in the South, GA...LOL. You had me all freaked out. Cry from joy or pass out from MAC sleep deprivation, lol. I'm such a red junkie & for some odd reason I skipped Maleficient & damn near had a heart attack trying to get it. Ugh, MAC is making me crazy, plus I'm all messed up on these Steroids that I had to get from the ER, not to mention that I have not eaten this entire weekend, including Friday. I feel like hurling & it's not gonna be pretty. But I'll be glad once I gots me another red LS....lol. I hope you enjoy your new haulage :) thanks for keeping me company & not feeling so alone. Hubs alarm is going off if sees me with credit card out & computer on he ain't gonna be too happy...
I remember they did this one other time but I am getting DG for sure and cranberry l/l and kellys blush...

Spanky

CB is probably the prettiest pink blush I've seen! You must buy it! I think TR is a lot more orange, and obviously not matte. But I think they're different enough to get both.
Both the Osbourne blushes are really pretty. I dunno if I'm going to be able to pull off TR, but I bought it just in case...Mangrove isn't so bad outside it's the weird lighting in my bathroom that distorts the color. I really need to get some lighting & shelving, etc. But I've been so preoccupied with my other crap I can't focus on undertaking a major Reno to my space...

mac8myheart

I know what you mean about the blush. It was shocking to see all the swatches & people talking about there being no issue. Hmm...well not as much as I originally though after looking at a blog tonight. Hopefulky, one of the Kelly LSs, both blushes & I think that's it. I originally though I wanted the Sharon quad, but it want screaming to me like it did when I intially saw it. How about you? Why all the sudden is MAC doing this coming soon BS. They never did that it the past, they just let you refresh over & over... I don't think you can wrong with any of those or only one. I'm curious how TR compares to Mangrove... I'm in the South, GA...LOL. You had me all freaked out. Cry from joy or pass out from MAC sleep deprivation, lol. I'm such a red junkie & for some odd reason I skipped Maleficient & damn near had a heart attack trying to get it. Ugh, MAC is making me crazy, plus I'm all messed up on these Steroids that I had to get from the ER, not to mention that I have not eaten this entire weekend, including Friday. I feel like hurling & it's not gonna be pretty. But I'll be glad once I gots me another red LS....lol. I hope you enjoy your new haulage :) thanks for keeping me company & not feeling so alone. Hubs alarm is going off if sees me with credit card out & computer on he ain't gonna be too happy...
lol I thought you were in OZ wow you had me laughing heart attack.And yeah no sleep Mac nightmares anxiety ahh it's a head trip that's for sure.I hope you feel better and can get a some air from all the stress! My hubby just checked my account and said how much did you spend I replied just about all of it I left a lil I stomped my feet like a brat and said I waited for this I put money aside it's mine!! Lol I can imagine it wouldn't be good getting caught with hubs cc in front of screen ..trick is too write the number down somewhere and store it in a drawer for"Emergencies" that way you don't have to worry about getting caught!! Haha been there too I feel so bad like a naughty thing when u do it ahhh aaa oh well

Spanky

lol I thought you were in OZ wow you had me laughing heart attack.And yeah no sleep Mac nightmares anxiety ahh it's a head trip that's for sure.I hope you feel better and can get a some air from all the stress! My hubby just checked my account and said how much did you spend I replied just about all of it I left a lil I stomped my feet like a brat and said I waited for this I put money aside it's mine!! Lol I can imagine it wouldn't be good getting caught with hubs cc in front of screen ..trick is too write the number down somewhere and store it in a drawer for"Emergencies" that way you don't have to worry about getting caught!! Haha been there too I feel so bad like a naughty thing when u do it ahhh aaa oh well
This was am emergency, I had to make up for shipping our a55es to the ER all sat, after being in the hospital all Friday. I'm so screwed up, I don't know what to do with myself.

Tahlia

Both the Osbourne blushes are really pretty. I dunno if I'm going to be able to pull off TR, but I bought it just in case...Mangrove isn't so bad outside it's the weird lighting in my bathroom that distorts the color. I really need to get some lighting & shelving, etc. But I've been so preoccupied with my other crap I can't focus on undertaking a major Reno to my space...
I agree that they're both gorgeous. I bought the pink blush from the Proenza collection though, and they're close enough for me to skip P&C, which is good coz I still haven't touched my Proenza blushes lol. I think you can pull off TR. It's a colour that is suitable for many skin tones :)

mac8myheart

This was am emergency, I had to make up for shipping our a55es to the ER all sat, after being in the hospital all Friday. I'm so screwed up, I don't know what to do with myself.
I'm sorry to hear you feel so bad..Your just a human we can all get overwhelmed and feel like everything's out of control but we just have to hold on things will work out ..i know I don't know your situation but I'm here if you wanna talk.

sarabeautime

Gloss Mix-up Issue?
Is it a joke?
blink.gif

I missed a few (hundred) pages, can someone tell me?

awickedshape

Didn't even realize Osbournes launched too on MAC. Someone already had a review on the lipsticks since yesterday? Guess I did a great job ignoring that collection :)

Mac-Guy

Gloss Mix-up Issue?
Is it a joke?
blink.gif

I missed a few (hundred) pages, can someone tell me?
The glosses are mislabeled. Mirror is Gold Mirror and vice versa. In other words, if you ordered one, you will get the other one. If you got both and/or equal numbers, you will be fine.

Spanky

I agree that they're both gorgeous. I bought the pink blush from the Proenza collection though, and they're close enough for me to skip P&C, which is good coz I still haven't touched my Proenza blushes lol. I think you can pull off TR. It's a colour that is suitable for many skin tones :)
You get at them girl, they are so pretty.
I hope Nordstrom doesn't have the gloss mixup issue, too for the mirror folks
I just was going to post that seeing as how MAC's are messed up how can the ones they shipped out to stores not be mixed up. I haven't been able to keep up with the threads but I happened to come on Friday. So I don't know how they will rectify the situation of department stores, etc.
I was coming to sound the alarm, but I see a couple of people beat me to it.
Osbournes are on if you anyone in the us, lol, is on here.

Spanky

I'm sorry to hear you feel so bad..Your just a human we can all get overwhelmed and feel like everything's out of control but we just have to hold on things will work out ..i know I don't know your situation but I'm here if you wanna talk.
Thanks doll. That's so kind. I'm trying to be positive, but I'm just having a hard go of it right now.
Gloss Mix-up Issue? Is it a joke? :blink: I missed a few (hundred) pages, can someone tell me?
Hi Sara, let me geek out on you for uno momento, I loooove your blog ;) & adore seeing yor smiley face & beautiful hair. Okay, down to business, yes the actual labels on the bottom of the LGs are mixed up, I dunno if it's a batch issue or a complete factory mess up,but if you ordered Gold Mirror you'll get Mirror & vice versa. Way to go again MAC.
Didn't even realize Osbournes launched too on MAC. Someone already had a review on the lipsticks since yesterday? Guess I did a great job ignoring that collection :)
Wow, I haven't seen any reviews on the Osbournes yet.

mac8myheart

Thanks doll. That's so kind. I'm trying to be positive, but I'm just having a hard go of it right now. Hi Sara, let me geek out on you for uno momento, I loooove your blog ;) & adore seeing yor smiley face & beautiful hair. Okay, down to business, yes the actual labels on the bottom of the LGs are mixed up, I dunno if it's a batch issue or a complete factory mess up,but if you ordered Gold Mirror you'll get Mirror & vice versa. Way to go again MAC. Wow, I haven't seen any reviews on the Osbournes yet.