MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Spanky

Are you waiting for a restock?
They are waiting for nordies
Hi Dolly, you doin' okay? Hoping... MAC Guy, while I wanted have you here. I wanted to know if you think the Kelly Osbourne Bronzer MSF will be too light for NC20? I haven't been able to keep up with threads & blogs so just thought you may have some insight. & anyone else who would like to chime in thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Dolly Snow

Hi Dolly, you doin' okay? Hoping... MAC Guy, while I wanted have you here. I wanted to know if you think the Kelly Osbourne Bronzer MSF will be too light for NC20? I haven't been able to keep up with threads & blogs so just thought you may have some insight. & anyone else who would like to chime in thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Im ok spanky how are you?

mac8myheart

Ahhhhhh Pedro collection just launched here in OZ it's a monday night just after 7pm was serving up dinner and bam checked my phone it was up!!!!!!!!!! I was hyperventalating because I was awaiting AA which launched together like bam boom..stuffed me up as I wasn't expecting pedro this week sooooooo upset I couldn't get more but I was tossing up between the blush, true red or the quad so I got the quad$72AU ouch! The rest went to the AA collection.Hopefully I can grab true red instore later this week also I was going to get PB but I didn't ..did I screw up??

Tahlia

Ahhhhhh Pedro collection just launched here in OZ it's a monday night just after 7pm was serving up dinner and bam checked my phone it was up!!!!!!!!!! I was hyperventalating because I was awaiting AA which launched together like bam boom..stuffed me up as I wasn't expecting pedro this week sooooooo upset I couldn't get more but I was tossing up between the blush, true red or the quad so I got the quad$72AU ouch! The rest went to the AA collection.Hopefully I can grab true red instore later this week also I was going to get PB but I didn't ..did I screw up??
Omg is it up already? I didn't even look.

Spanky

Wow, stuff is so expensive. It's a tough choice, but if you don't have the 2 perm ESs & even if you do you can't go wrong with the quad. The blush is pretty, but I haven't seen it but the swatches look amazing, way better than the reviews. As for True Red, I have a really hard time with orange LS, so that I can pass & felt okay with. The AA Collx is beautuful, I think you'll be really happy & won't miss Pedro too much. I'm a red lippie junkie, so I'm hoping to get some of those. We are having the Osbournes saying coming soon on MAC so I'm sure that's where all the action is. Enjoy your haul & dinner.

mac8myheart

Omg is it up already? I didn't even look.
I bought the quad I wanted roxo and true red but I ran out of fundsbecause I got some pieces from Alluring Aquatic i only had $270 to spend ahhh It went so fast too.I want to add to my buy but I'll have to wait till Friday Wahh

Spanky

I bought the quad I wanted roxo and true red but I ran out of fundsbecause I got some pieces from Alluring Aquatic i only had $270 to spend ahhh It went so fast too.I want to add to my buy but I'll have to wait till Friday Wahh
Where did you find this or are you not in the us?

Tahlia

That's alright I doubt they will sell out anytime soon. You know most things take ages to sell out in Aus, besides the Maleficent collection. That one sold out so fast. I really want the quad but the price is killing me!! What did you get from AA?