MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

awickedshape

I should've !!!! I barely hit the forum these past two weeks. Had no time to research. Read amplified nude and was sold. If I post a picture y'all going to have a fit of laughter so bad that it'll prob give you hiccups. Amplified lippy is looking ...... Yeah funneh. Lol
At least you didn't fool yourself and go out all over with it on thinking "I look fabulous!" *throws scarf over shoulder* :) Sorry it didn't work out.

mosha010

I should've !!!! I barely hit the forum these past two weeks. Had no time to research. Read amplified nude and was sold. If I post a picture y'all going to have a fit of laughter so bad that it'll prob give you hiccups. Amplified lippy is looking ...... Yeah funneh. Lol
At least you didn't fool yourself and go out all over with it on thinking "I look fabulous!" *throws scarf over shoulder* :) Sorry it didn't work out.
Lol I went like woah baby! No! aBOrT MiSSION! So I wiped it off and just walked out in shame. Didn't even wear lipstick.

aradhana

Well said, liba. Sadly, one-trick blogger ponies don't understand the subtleties of different products. If you only know one way of how to apply [insert random product here], for sure you will be disappointed with every collection. Funny thing is that those bloggers keep buying MAC, although they apparently hate it. Who on earth would continue to purchase brand x or y if they end up with products that they hate?! Oh wait a moment.... reviewing MAC collections is the big money maker on those blogs. No MAC, no blog revenue. Just saying... @HerGreyness
drinks.gif

you guys are totally on the mark with your comments.

i also find that with the designer collaborations it makes sense to look at that particular designer's style and intentions when reviewing the products. it's a bit silly to cry the blues that the shades of lipstick in this collection are the same as permanent colours, or that the blush applies sheerly -- when you look at pics of lourenco's shows and watch the video for the collection, they make sense.

wow! TR looks awesome on your complexion!

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

Just a quick pic wearing true red, corol, and hush. I love how natural corol is, it's so pretty in person!
beautiful!

TwistedFaith

I emailed MAC on Friday and got a response yesterday, saying they had a manufacturing error and will be shipping the "real" Mirror out to me. I have to say though, I'm happy I accidentally received Gold Mirror; it's gorgeous. I put on Roxo (which I love, but I believe will be more of a fall/winter lippie for me) and dabbed Gold Mirror in the center of my bottom and upper lip. It created a gorgeous depth and shine.

MandyVanHook

@MandyVanHook I finally watched your YouTube video since I was busy earlier in the week with school stuff. Love everything on you! And you are too funny in this video! I particularly liked when you mentioned how MAC was drunk and needed to go home. And I agree on MAC making people poor! Too many collections at one time and back to back.
ha! yes, thank you. i feel like I'm starting to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Once I get started you're gonna see all the dorkiness in me come out! haha

mousygiggles

Just for the hell of it I put on PB over WCN...wowah. It looks like I spent the night pleasuring the StayPuffed Marshmallow man.
eeksign.gif

singer82

:blush: that has to be the sweetest thing I ever heard. I don't know what to say! Thank you x1000! :bigheart: But my skin def isn't that smooth lol. I have a mode on my phone camera that softens out my skin. I took this with no filter or camera mode. And WITH foundation on.
53aa9ee9_20140601_150010.jpeg
I thought that I took pretty good care of my skin enough but it still seems off. I keep it moistened and use my Clarisonic every other day. I think it's cause I have really sensitive skin. So the texture could be smoother.
Is it my imagination, or is @singer82 looking younger and younger? @MandyVanHook your skin looks so flawless, and I'm jealous of how well you wing your eyeliner.  As I've got older I've now got hooded eyelids, which makes wings very difficult to do.  I used to love winging my eyeliner as I love 1950s makeup style and am a Teddy Girl/Rockabilly.

Dolly Snow

:blush: that has to be the sweetest thing I ever heard. I don't know what to say! Thank you x1000! :bigheart: But my skin def isn't that smooth lol. I have a mode on my phone camera that softens out my skin. I took this with no filter or camera mode. And WITH foundation on.
53aa9ee9_20140601_150010.jpeg
I thought that I took pretty good care of my skin enough but it still seems off. I keep it moistened and use my Clarisonic every other day. I think it's cause I have really sensitive skin. So the texture could be smoother.
Your skin still looks beautiful

elegant-one

th_hug.gif
Woman!! Were I not Starbuck's-Venti-Latte-mid-slurp overlooking the Pacific- I would be overhead skywriting just how much your words made my Saturday!!!!! (and more likely than not MANY MANY MANY MANY Saturdays to come
love.gif
) Your words caught me off guard as I was just doing a quick drive by to check in on the latest- (honestly I would need the stealth skills of a courtroom stenographer to keep up with the delicious mayhem and terrifically informative insight of the women on this site!) and I was seized by a Julia Louis Dreyfus VEEP! moment
yes.gif
when I read your compliment- you know exaggerated, fully engulfed, coffee sputtering
th_rolleye0014.gif
thud.gif
all over my prized New York Times -eyes widened in flattered disbelief! Pretty cool stuff - given the crazed Saturday so far... nothing but an endless sea of work and agenda-izing that suddenly morphed into a cool invite to an early screening of Edge of Tomorrow- and say what you will about Mr. Scientology-Imbroglio-is-my-middle-nameTom Cruise- I just love Emily Blunt!!!
Elegant-one - you and all the other gals on this site continue make this a place a WICKED, UNABASHEDLY DELICIOUS FUN INDULGENCE! !
th_e2cloud9.gif
love.gif
party.gif
specktra_rocks.gif
bouquet.gif
love.gif

You are so fabulous & funny my dear! I'm happy that I could cheer your day up!
friends.gif

"WICKED, UNABASHEDLY DELICIOUS FUN INDULGENCE!" <---------------------------------- LOVE that cause its so true
pompom.gif

Hugs to you my dear!

elegant-one

Well said, liba. Sadly, one-trick blogger ponies don't understand the subtleties of different products. If you only know one way of how to apply [insert random product here], for sure you will be disappointed with every collection. Funny thing is that those bloggers keep buying MAC, although they apparently hate it. Who on earth would continue to purchase brand x or y if they end up with products that they hate?! Oh wait a moment.... reviewing MAC collections is the big money maker on those blogs. No MAC, no blog revenue. Just saying... @HerGreyness
drinks.gif
werd.gif

friends.gif

Latest posts