MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

mosha010

How does it look? I think we're around the same colour. I'm so iffy about it...
I'm Nc30. And let me tell you this looks horrid on me. It looks white on me!!!!!!!! Not even a nice washout like maybe myth or even fleshpot does. This is lighter than that.... Sads*

mousygiggles

I'm Nc30. And let me tell you this looks horrid on me. It looks white on me!!!!!!!! Not even a nice washout like maybe myth or even fleshpot does. This is lighter than that.... Sads*
I figured it would be. It is CLOSE to being to light for me. It doesn't pull peach or yellow so it works on me but just barely. With a heavy application on me it would be almost eggshell. That is why I think it looks like the base color in Siren Song a lot and like the Exclusive Event for uber pale people.

mosha010

I figured it would be. It is CLOSE to being to light for me. It doesn't pull peach or yellow so it works on me but just barely. With a heavy application on me it would be almost eggshell. That is why I think it looks like the base color in Siren Song a lot and like the Exclusive Event for uber pale people.
Yup. I agree. It can look pretty on lighter skins. The texture of it is amazing tho... I'm kinda sad to see it go but I doubt this will work on me. That said, I think dodgy girl from Osbournes will also look too light in me as well tho...

mousygiggles

Yup. I agree. It can look pretty on lighter skins. The texture of it is amazing tho... I'm kinda sad to see it go but I doubt this will work on me. That said, I think dodgy girl from Osbournes will also look too light in me as well tho...
I think that RH and SP will be close to this as well and that makes me sad. Try it over maybe a darker pink liner. It was beyond amazing looking when I had staining from HGL and put this on. HGL had worn away and I had wiped it too so the stain is all that was left but it helped a lot.

Tahlia

Ahhhh nooo. I'm NC25-30. Thank you for replying! I'll skip.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

I think that RH and SP will be close to this as well and that makes me sad. Try it over maybe a darker pink liner. It was beyond amazing looking when I had staining from HGL and put this on. HGL had worn away and I had wiped it too so the stain is all that was left but it helped a lot.
I had to put a lil pink gloss over it to give it life... But I like real nudes like honeylove and myth and Creme de nude. this not it lol.

mosha010

Again I did not have a full face of makeup or anything. But still..... It's very very light... Beyond my liking limit haha. I'm putting it on cb.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Again I did not have a full face of makeup or anything. But still..... It's very very light... Beyond my liking limit haha. I'm putting it on cb.
It looks too light even for my liking in swatches. I already have Myth and it's tricky enough, I don't need another one like that.

User38

Well said, liba. Sadly, one-trick blogger ponies don't understand the subtleties of different products. If you only know one way of how to apply [insert random product here], for sure you will be disappointed with every collection. Funny thing is that those bloggers keep buying MAC, although they apparently hate it. Who on earth would continue to purchase brand x or y if they end up with products that they hate?! Oh wait a moment.... reviewing MAC collections is the big money maker on those blogs. No MAC, no blog revenue. Just saying... @HerGreyness
drinks.gif
friends.gif

I keep hoping.. lol

User38

Sigh.

white based products do not look right on many ladies, even with the lightest skins. Frankly .. it can make one look sick. For that, use your concealers and white out the lips. Cheaper too.

mosha010

Sigh.

white based products do not look right on many ladies, even with the lightest skins. Frankly .. it can make one look sick. For that, use your concealers and white out the lips. Cheaper too.
Yup. It looks like light concealer on my lips. I was looking fwd. serves me right!!!!! I should've listened and waited to swatch but no! Lol

hopefulheart

[@]MandyVanHook[/@] I finally watched your YouTube video since I was busy earlier in the week with school stuff. Love everything on you! And you are too funny in this video! I particularly liked when you mentioned how MAC was drunk and needed to go home. And I agree on MAC making people poor! Too many collections at one time and back to back.

mosha010

Yup. It looks like light concealer on my lips. I was looking fwd. serves me right!!!!! I should've listened and waited to swatch but no! Lol

You should have asked me, honey. :)
I should've !!!! I barely hit the forum these past two weeks. Had no time to research. Read amplified nude and was sold. If I post a picture y'all going to have a fit of laughter so bad that it'll prob give you hiccups. Amplified lippy is looking ...... Yeah funneh. Lol

Latest posts