MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Pretty Honeybee

Everyone looks gawgous! :eyelove: Love True Red!! :bigheart:
7495d3a6_20140531_155805.jpeg
You look so beautiful!
df7b8205_image.jpeg
Please excuse how I am looking today. Not feeling very well. I'm wearing Roxo lipstick & Corol blush. Love both very much
I am loving both on you! Just beautiful!
b091110e_image.jpeg
Just a quick pic wearing true red, corol, and hush. I love how natural corol is, it's so pretty in person!
If you don't stop.... Freaking bourgeois!

mosha010

Aaaannnnnnnd peach beige is toooo light on me. I thought this would've been a good nude and it's not! Wahh. I'mma give it a second change and then CB it. Then again I didn't have a full makeup face on tho but still. I think it's gonna be a fail

awickedshape

Aaaannnnnnnd peach beige is toooo light on me. I thought this would've been a good nude and it's not! Wahh. I'mma give it a second change and then CB it. Then again I didn't have a full makeup face on tho but still. I think it's gonna be a fail
I just had a bad feeling about that lippie from the get-go

Dolly Snow

Damn too light?

Tahlia

How does it look? I think we're around the same colour. I'm so iffy about it...

Addict4MAC

Swatched my blush real quick. One with flash, one without. The light color, darker color, and a mix of the two.
55e8921f_image.jpeg
1507c5b8_image.jpeg
Wasn't difficult at all to get pigmentation. Nothing waxy like T said in her review. Definitely didn't have to scrap at it or anything.
BFE, what brush did you use?
My stuff came and I also had the switched names on the lipglasses. I peeled my labels off and put them on the right one. Thank goodness I ordered both. The quad has great texture and pigmentation.
I was thinking of doing the same. Glad I purchased both glosses.
12 PST or 4 AM PST!!!
*4 AM EST

mousygiggles

I am so sorry PB is not working. IMO it will be too light for a lot of people. I can't get an accurate pic but imagine Siren Song but in an Amplified. It is pretty light and opaque BUT, for me it is the nude I have been looking for and do like it because it has some grey to it.

Latest posts